ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

I groaned lightly as I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light, I felt something cold underneath me making me get up seeing the familiar space of the clinic. I hear shuffling making me look over to see Brett sleeping uncomfortably in a chair, he opens his eyes suddenly then spotting me immediately jumping up.

"Carmen." He says coming over to me bringing me into his embrace, hearing him sigh as he kisses my head then looking at me, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I said frowning as I looked around, "How'd we end up here?"

"Derek found some spare anaesthetic and he injected it into you." Deaton says coming into the room making me frown before the events of last night come back to me.

"How long was I out?"

"Couple hours. Gave me quite a scare." Brett says looking at me and putting a hand on my face making me smile. His phone rings and he pulls it out before looking at me, "It's Satomi. I'll be back." I just nodded watching him walk off and once he was out of the room Deaton looks at me.

"How long?"

"I didn't think you'd be the one into high school relationships?" I said trying to be playful with Deaton but I knew that's not what he meant making me purse my lips, "Since I was shot."

"That was nearly over a month ago." Deaton says sighing and I looked up at him, "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I just- I thought I had it. He's coming back Deaton and I don't know how, or when its going to happen. But I feel him, all over again."

"Like?"

"Like last time." I said feeling tears well up as I clenched my jaw, "It's like he has this hold on me and just when I've finally shaken him off...he's got me."

"He's not alive Carmen." Deaton says and I looked up at him shaking my head.

"Then explain that to me, please? I know he's not alive because I killed him. So, unless he is a zombie I-I don't know how else to explain it. At first I thought it was some sick joke but last night proved it. It proved he's back." I said feeling a tear fall sniffling, "He's back and it's only time for when he comes back."

"What is Selena doing about it?"

"She went back to New Orleans to work with the coven but seeing as there hasn't been any updates means they haven't found him."

"Have you ever thought that maybe it's just your subconscious or your memories just coming back because of the Deadpool?"

"I've gone through every possibility there is and I just hope I'm right and he's dead still. But that's the least of my problems right now." I said getting myself off the table making Deaton frown coming over to me.

"Woah, where do you think you're going?"

"Scott went missing last night, there's no use of me sitting here crying about a possible dead man when my brother could die."

"You just woke up after hours of being out, that and with your powers reacting-,"

"Then I wont use my powers. I'll find him the old fashioned way."

"It might get too dangerous Carmen and an anaesthetic can only work so many times." Deaton says and I shake my head at him.

"I'm not going to sit around here while my brother is god knows where. And you know he would do the same for me." I said looking at him and he stares at me before sighing walking over to a section of his place then turning to me.

"These are anaesthetic that will easily knock you out if you need it. These are from the hospital."

"Do I even want to know?"