sɪx

"What are we doing here again?" Stephanie asked as she steps out of the car and I do the same, smirking at her.

"Lacrosse."

"I thought you hated sport?"

"I didn't say I hated sport."

"I beg to differ. You get irritated by jocks."

"Well that's a whole different story." I said, shrugging my shoulders as I walked to the front of my car seeing my old school in view. Beacon Hills was having a scrimmage tonight against Devenford, everyone at school had been talking about it especially Brett.

"Wait, is this your old stomping grounds?"

"Was your body hijacked by a 30 year old white man? Who even says that anymore."

"Damn you're snippy today." Stephanie says and I chuckled shaking my head as I nodded my head for us to go inside.

Majority of Beacon Hills was people getting ready for the scrimmage or going to their normal classes, which not many people did in case you weren't interested in sport. I looked down at my phone texting Liam who was the only person I was talking to out of the pack besides Kira and Malia.

We walked through the school getting towards where the buses were parked to see a small blue eyed freshman.

"Blue." I called out to him but he completely ignored me and kept walking making me raise an eyebrow, "Rude."

"You must be Carmen." I hear and I turn to see another freshman, "I'm Mason."

"Liam's best friend?"

"That is me. Wow when Liam talks about you, he wasn't kidding about you being pretty."

"I'm very flattered thank you."

"Now there goes her ego." Stephanie says from beside me making me slap her arm and she laughs, "I'm Steph, big headed here's temporary friend."

"At least you know your place in my life."

"I wasn't finished, temporary friend but sister wife for life." She says and I laughed shaking my head. I went to ask Mason where Liam had walked until I hear his voice again.

"Brett!" I turn and I see Liam walking up to the Devenford bus that I didn't know had pulled up to the school.

"Wait, how does he know them?"

"Liam used to go to Devenford." Mason says and I frowned looking at Stephanie who shrugs her shoulders.

"Don't look at me, I don't pay attention to freshman drama." She says and I rolled my eyes laughing before looking back over to where the boys were.

I could see Liam say something and Brett staring him down along with the rest of the Devenford team. Brett and his boys were now laughing but I could tell it was in a mocking manner, I looked at Liam who was looking angry before seeing blood.

"I'll be back." I said, leaving the two without another word going up to Liam grabbing his hand, "Hey." I made myself known making Brett look confused and Liam giving me a look. I looked back at Brett who was confused, just as I go to say something Stiles and Scott come swooping in.

"Hey, what's going on prep students? Welcome to our little public high school. How you going? Stiles." Stiles held his hand out and Brett just stood there staring at me, "That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh. We're excited for the scrimmage tonight. Uh, but let's keep it clean, alright? No rough stuff out there. Alright, see you out there."

The boys turn away and take Liam with them, just as I went to follow Brett had grabbed my arm making me stop to turn at him still glaring.

"Don't touch me. Pick on someone your own size princess."