ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

After talking with Scott I had made it up to my room, almost forgetting that Stephanie was over and we were going to a party. Finding out what I did was more than enough to put me off from going but I knew I couldn't back out while Stephanie was here.

I tried everything to push it to the back of my mind, talking with Stephanie as we got ready the entire afternoon and luckily she had taken my mind off everything. We were getting ready in my room and I had finished doing my hair, standing up to look in my mirror.

I had settled on wearing a black skirt that had a little slit in the front with a black slogan shirt that was cropped. I had worn my black combat boots and a jacket over the top to tie it all together.

Stephanie suggested that I had braids in my hair and did it which wasn't really all that bad, and I kept everything else simple. I hear a knock on the door and I turn around to see my mum opening the door, with a big smile.

"You girls look beautiful."

"Thanks mum. Mum this is Stephanie, Steph this is my mum." I said, introducing the two and Stephanie walks over to my mum with a huge smile.

"It's so great to meet you Mrs McCall, I see where Carmen gets her looks from." Stephanie says smiling and Mum laughs looking at me, smiling widely making me roll my eyes.

"I like her already. You can call me Melissa, Mrs McCall is too formal and makes me feel old." Mum says making Stephanie laugh, "Scott tells me you two are going to a party tonight?"

"Don't worry, I've got your daughter. She'll be safe." Stephanie says winking at me and I chuckled shaking my head looking at my mum.

Mum was giving me the look and I knew it all too well, she was worried. I mean I couldn't blame her, I didn't leave the house much not after everything and I know she wants me out of the house it's the not knowing if I was going to make it back home tonight. I walked over to her and I give her a look.

"I'll be okay mum, I won't be drinking anyway. I'm really just the sober driver for Steph. Raging alcoholic." I said, making Stephanie gasp slapping me and I laughed.

"Not true, I'm very responsible." Stephanie says and I scoffed shaking my head looking at my mother.

"Mum, I'll be okay."

"I know, I know." Mum says taking in a deep breathe giving me a hug, I could feel her squeezing me tight. She pulls away and she puts on a smile looking at us, "Well then you both better get going. Don't be too late. Both of you be safe."

"Alright mum." I said, kissing her on the cheek and I motioned my head for Stephanie to follow me. I grabbed my bag making sure everything was in it before I had left my room to go downstairs.

"Thanks Melissa, we will." Stephanie says following me out and we said our goodbyes to the boys who were sitting in the living room. I had to make sure Scott and Stiles didn't follow us, knowing that's what they were going to be doing. We finally left the house and went straight to my car, getting in sighing.

"Okay let's get going before anyone changes their mind."

"It's cute how protective they are but they don't seriously think they're not going to see you again." Stephanie says laughing and I forced a chuckle out, shrugging my shoulders.

"They worry a lot, I don't usually go out either so."

"Well it's a great thing that you have me then."

"We'll see by the end of the night." I said, and Stephanie laughs as I turn on the car immediately turning the volume up for the radio.

"Let's go get lit!"