Car Accident

(Jessica's POV)

I sat at a booth back at granny's diner, just slowly taking it all in.

"When were you going to tell me about this place?" I asked my mom who was sitting across from me.

"I was going to bring you here on your 19th birthday, I thought that it would have been a good time to tell you everything. But I never knew that Pan was alive.....and that he was looking for you." She said looking down at her hands.

"Well can't we just move away, somewhere he won't find me."

She shook her head "I'm afraid that's out of the question. Pans very powerful, he'd find us wherever we go." She said sadly.

"I think I can help you disappear from our father dearie." The voice of a man said as he came up to our booth.

"Rumpelstiltskin" mom said as she stood and hugged the man.

"Our father?" I thought out loud.

My mother and the man looked at me.

"You must be Jessica, I'm Rumpelstiltskin. Peter pans first child." The man said as he held out his hand for me to shake and I took it.

"So does that mean you and my mother are....brother and sister?"

"Well I guess it would make us....half brother and sister" Rumpel said.

"Oh. So you said you could help us disappear from....Peter Pan?" I asked and he nodded

"Yes I did, I have a spell that can make you and your mother disappear from Pans view. It's in this little spell bottle, once you leave storybrook just sprinkle a little over your head and Pan won't be able to find you." Rumpel gave the bottle to my mom.

"Thank you Rumpel. me and Jessica are going to be leaving right away, I wish we could stay and see everyone else but if pans looking for Jessica then I want to get her as far away from here as possible."

"I understand Destiny, it was really nice to see you again and hopefully you and Jessica will be able to come back to storybrook sometime in the future." Rumpel hugged my mom and then he hugged me.

"Good luck Jessica, remember your always welcome here." He said and pulled away from the hug.

"Thanks Rumpel, or....uncle" I chuckled.

"Just call me Rumpel" he chuckled and patted my shoulder before walking away.

"Ok Jessica let's go" mom said.

"You go ahead and I'll meet you in the car, I'm just going to buy a Pepsi for the ride." I said and walked to the counter.

"What can I get you dear?" Granny asked. She was a really nice lady, I like her.

"Just a bottled Pepsi" I said with a friendly smile.

She nodded and went to go get the Pepsi.

"So your already leaving storybrook?"

I looked to my left where the voice came from and saw Malcolm standing there with no emotion on his face.

"Ummm Ya, my mom says it's not safe for me here. So we're going back home." I said as I paid granny who returned with a bottled Pepsi in her hand.

"Oh well I hope you can return to storybrook someday. Tell your mother that I'll miss her and hope she to will come back someday." He said before walking out of the diner.

That was a little wired

I left the diner and saw my mom sitting in the car that's parked across the road. I got to the car and got in.