Relaxed

One year later

(Rose's POV)

I sighed gently as i sat on a large rock on the beach. It was a nice warm beautiful day, Its been a year now and I've learned to exsept my life on neverland. Whenever i need time to myself or just want to relax i come here to the beach and just look out to the ocean and listen to the waves of the water.

None of this would have happened if i had listened to my parents. The night me and peter first meet, i wasen't suppose to be out. In fact i was grounded for going to a late night party with my friends the night before. But instead of being a good girl and listening to my parents i sneeked out through my bedroom window and went to my friends house to hangout.

It was the biggest mistake of my life. Now my parents are dead and I'm living as the kidnapped love of peter pan......a children's story book character that is far from being the fun innocent little boy from the movie.

"This is all my fault." i whispered to myself sadly.

"There you are my love." peters voice said behind me.

I guess my alone time is over. Peter sat down beside me on the rock and wrapped one arm around me. I slowly rested my head on his shoulder.

"We will be having a calibration for a new boy who is coming to neverland tonight." peter said as he looked out at the ocean.

"Okay." i simply said. "Wheres Destiny?"

"She's back at the camp with the boys and Jessica. Shes really excited to meet the new lost boy tonight."

I just nodded and kept looking out at the ocean. But then i saw something out on the water in the distance? Its too far for me to tell what it is.

Peter also saw it and pulled out his little telescope to get a better look at it.

"Damn it." peter growled.

"What is it?" i asked.

"Hook." peter replied.

Peter quickly grabbed my wrist and pretty much dragged me into the forest.

"What are you doing?" i asked trying not to trip on any rocks as i tried to keep up with peter.

"Their here for you, Destiny and Jessica. I can't let them take you away again, so I'm going to hide you girls where they'll never be able to reach you."

Peter brought me back to the camp to get Destiny and Jessica. Then he brought us to the two large pine trees that peter once locked me and Destiny in.

"P-peter no." i said as i grabbed Destiny and Jessica, pulling them back a little.

"Its for your safety my love, please don't make this harder then it has to be. You and Destiny will be in one and Jessica will be in the other." peter used his magic to reveal the door to one of the trees and told me and Destiny to get in.

I slowly walked in with Destiny in my arms.

"Uh pan why do i have to be locked up as well? I don't understand." Jessica said looking very confused.

"Just do as i say Jessica." peter said coldly.

"Peter please there has to be another way." i said not wanting to be locked up again. "Think about Destiny."

"I am thinking of Destiny, you girls won't have to be locked up for long. I just need to get rid of that stupid pirate and anyone with him, then you will be safe again." peter gently kissed me and Destiny before he gently pushed us more into the pine tree and then used his magic to make the door disappear.

I walked over to the bed and sat down with Destiny on my lap.

"Mommy i don't like it in here." Destiny complained.

"I know sweetie i don't like it either but we have to stay until your father lets us out." i said sadly as i looked around, there were no windows like last time so we can't even look outside.

But maybe hook coming here is a sign, that we can try to escape again. We just have to get back to storybrook and get Pandoras box to trap peter in forever.

There may still be hope after all.

Authors note:

Hi everyone I'm so sorry for the short chapter and that i didn't update for a while. Been fighting writers block for a while now😓 anyways this book will be coming to an end soon so be prepared, only a few chapters left.