Back Again

(Hook's POV)

"Bloody hell I'm not happy to see that damn island again." i said looking out at Neverland.

"Trust me no ones happy to see neverland again, but we just can't leave Jessica and Destiny there with pan." Emma said looking at neverland.

"How the hell are we gonna do this? Like how are we gonna defeat pan, we can't kill him." Regina said.

"Will think of something, for now lets just focuse on finding Destiny and Jessica." Rumpel said as he walked over to the row boat to lower it into the water.

We all got into the row boat, it was only me, Emma, Regina and Rumpel.

(Peter pans POV)

Damn it why the hell can't these idoit adults just stay away! Everything was finally going good, Rose isen't fighting against me anymore, i got my little baby girl back. We were all finally together.

I walked into the camp very angery and that got the attention of all the lost boys.

"Listen up boys!" i called out. "We have intruders on neverland, they have come to take you're queen and princesse against their will to the land without magic. I have hidden the queen and princesse in a safe place, but we need to get rid of these dangerous adults."

The lost boys cheered in agrement, i pulled my dagger from my belt out and raised it into the air.

"Death to the adults!"

(Rose's POV)

I can't just sit here and hope that whoever came from storybrook can survivre pan and the lost boys. I need to get to them somehow.

I begain to kick at the wooden walls of the tree, hoping i can find a weak spot and kick right through it.

"Mommy what are you doing?" Destiny asked.

"Trying to get us out of here." i said still kicking at the wall.

"But why, daddy put us in here so we can be safe. I don't want to go out there mommy, please stop your scaring me."

I stopped kicking and sighed before i went over to Destiny.

"Destiny you have to trust me, peter pan is the bad guy. The people that have just come to neverland are our friends from storybrook. They are here to save us."

"Emma?" she questioned. Destiny loved Emma when she and henry would babysit her.

"Most likely, and hook. I'm sure hook is here as well." i said with a smile.

Destiny smiled brightly.

"I wanna go see them!" she jumped up and down in joy.

"I know baby, but we gotta get out of here first."

I went back to kicking at the walls till finally my leg went right through a weak spot in the tree and i could see the light of the sun. I kicked it a few more times so that me and Destiny could fit through it. Next was jessica, i did the same thing to her tree till she could get out.

"Rose, what are you doing? Wheres pan?" jessica asked.

"He's not here, come on we need to leave." i said as i took her hand and pulled her out of the tree.

We ran till we got to the beach, i sighed in relief as i saw a row boat from hooks ship coming our way.

"Wait those are adults, we have to run to camp now!" jessica said as she pulled me and Destiny back twords the forest.

"No Jessica, their the good guys. Pan is the evil one, we have to leave neverland and this is our chance." i said pulling her and Destiny back twords the ocean.

"Your trying to escape again! Pan!" Jessica screamed. I quickly covered her mouth with my hand.

I started to drag Jessica to the row boat which was now close enough for us to get in.

"Rose!" Emma gasped and looked at me in shock. "Your alive!"

"I'll tell you everthing when we're all safe." i said and she nodded.

We then heard the sound of the lost boys, howling and hooting like the animals they are. They all came out of the forest and onto the beach with pan leading them.

"Stop them!" pan yelled and the lost boys charged at us.

I was about to pull Jessica and Destiny into the row boat but a group of mermaids came and started to pull the boat away. Emma, hook, Regina and Rumpel jumped out of the row boat before the mermaids sunk it, completly trapping us between the ocean and the lost boys. The lost boys grabbed everyone and forced them on their knees, but they diden't dare touch me or Destiny who i was now holding in my arms.

"Oh my darlings, are you alright?" pan asked as he walked up to me and held me and Destiny close to him.

"We're a-alright." i said.

"Pan, they tried to leave neverland. The queen broke through the trees you put us in and tried to get into the row boat with the adults. She tried to force me into the boat as well." jessica said as she was held down by a lost boy.

Pan tured his green eyes to me and glared

"Is this true Rose?" he said with a cold voice.

I gulped nervously before slowly nodding.

"I should have known." he growled. "Take the adults to the cages and lock them up. Let Jessic go."

The lost boys did as peter said and took the adults away.

"Wait, don't lock them up! Their our friends!" Destiny yelled.

Peter took her from my arms and held her in his.

"No their not my little lost girl, they want to take you away from me and your mother. They are the enemy" peter said.

"Stop lying pan!" i snapped.

He put Destiny down and told Jessica to take her back to camp. Me and peter were alone.

He just looked at me with anger in his eyes, till he raised his hand and slapped me hard across the face!

"Stop trying to leave me damn it!" he screamed in my face as he grabbed my shoulders and shook me a little.

"No, i will not. I fucking hate you peter pan!" i screamed back.

"Well you will never be rid of me!" he slapped me again and thats when I'd had enough.

I spit in his face and slapped him myself. I then reached down and pulled his dagger out from his belt and tried to stab him, but he grabbed my wrist and kept me from stabbing him.

"Fine you wanna play like this, then lets play." he growled and he twisted my wrist with the dagger in it painfully till i was forced to drop the dagger.

Then his other hand went into a fist and came crashing down to my face. The basterd punched me right in the face! I heard a loud crack before everything went dark and i fell unconscious.