An Idea

(Rose's POV)

"I love you so much my little lost girl." peter whispered in my ear before he rolled off me and covered our bodys with the fur blanket.

I stayed quite and turned to my right side so my back was to peter. I can't believe this, i thought i was finally free from this nightmare.

I heard peter sigh.

"Get over it Rose, You're here to stay. Once you and Destiny start behaving better i will allow you two to be at the camp." he said as he gently ran his fingers up and down my bare arm.

"And what about Jessica?" i asked as i slowly turned my body to face peter. "You cannot kill her, She's our granddaughter. Just send her to storybrook."

"I've decided to keep Jessica here on neverland, just in case." he smirked at me.

"In case of what?" i asked very nervously.

"In case you or our daughter trys escaping or disobeys me.....I'll punish Jessica for your actions and take my anger out on her." he smirked.

I glared at him.

"You haven't changed at all you damn devil!" i snapped at him.

He smiled and chuckled at me.

"And i never will darling, i never will."

Peter got out of bed and got dressed in his usually green outfit.

"I'll go get you and Destiny some stew to eat." peter was about to leave but i quickly stopped him.

"Wait peter!" i wrapped the fur blanket around my body and walked over to him.

"You've said it yourself, neverland is a place only for children right?"

"Yes thats right." he said as he looked at me with curiosity.

"Destiny, She's all grown up now. There for she doesn't belong on neverland."

Peter smiled and shook his head at me.

"Nice try my love, I'm working on a potion that will turn her into a child again. She will be our little girl again." peter took my hand in his and kissed it before he disappeared.

One week later

Today me and Destiny finally get to be out of our tree prisons. Peter told me last night that he would let us be in the camp as long as we don't disobey him and his rules.

So now here we are sitting on a log in the camp by the fire. I recognized some of the lost boys from the first time i came to neverland, i guess they decided they didn't want to live in the real world and just came back here. Theres also a lot of new lost boys, peter was out training the new lost boys how to hunt and fight, so he had his new second in command watch me and Destiny. He's pretty much a second Felix......i actually miss Felix. He was fun to mess around with, it really pissed him off when i would do the Sheldon cooper knocks on the door when i was locked in peters tree house. Felix would be guarding the door and i would just knock none stop on the door saying Felix...Felix....Felix.
I miss watching the Big bang theory, i use to always watch it with my dad every night.

"Mom do you think will ever be free from pan?" Destiny asked me quietly as she stared into the fire pit.

I sighed not liking the answer i was going to give her.

"I don't know sweetie."

It must look weird to see a 16 year old trying to confront her daughter who's a full grown woman. We haven't seen Jessica yet and I'm really starting to worry about her, we walked all over the camp looking for her but there was no sign of her. It's like she vanished into thin air!