Neverland

(Jessica's POV)

My legs are so sore from running for so long. I don't even know where I'm going! I stopped when I reached a small meadow and just dropped to the ground trying to catch my breath.

"Are you done running little kitten, or do you still want to waste your energy?" Peters amused voice chuckled.

I looked up and saw him standing right in front of me.

"How did you catch up so fast!?" I asked making him chuckle

"I have my ways. Now then, you can calmly walk with me to my camp or...I can drag your unconscious body, whats it going to be?"

I glared at him and slowly stood up. He smirked and started walking down a little trial and I followed behind him. Soon we walked into a camp, there were tents, a fire pit and a big tree house. There was also a lot of boys that looked around ages 6 to 18.

Peter walked through the camp and over to the big tree house. He lead me inside before he closed and locked the door.

"Have a seat Jessica." He said pointing to a chair by a small fire place. I sat down and he did the same and sat in a chair across from me.

"What do you want with me Peter Pan." I snapped with venom.

"Well nice to see your mother taught you how to ask questions nicely." He joked "I just want to keep you here for a while, as a little punishment for your mother."

"Because she shot you to save Emma, Hook and Regina."

"So you know the story?" He asked with one eye brow raised

I nodded. "Yes, I know the real whole story about you.....grandfather."

Peter smirked at me. "I never thought your mother would have let you find out the truth." He chuckled.

I sighed. "How long do I have to stay here?"

"Long enough to teach her a lesson, and until....I get my Rose back."

"But...she's dead, she killed herself because of you. Just let her rest in peace already." I said and Peter glared at me.

"No! She's not suppose to be dead, she's suppose to still be here on Neverland with me." He growled.

"How are you even going to bring her back. She's been dead for years, her body is nothing but bones now."

Peter chuckled

"No she's not, I put a spell on her the first time I brought her to neverland. She can never age, and nether can her dead body. If you were to open her coffin you'd still see a beautiful seventeen year old girl as if she was just sleeping." He smirked. "Now let's get you settled in your tent. Your going to be here for a while."

I quickly stood up from my seat and backed away.

"No, I'll find a way to escape. I'm not staying here!" I yelled.

Peter stood up in a threatening way.

"Yes you will stay here, I'm going to make you love neverland. You'll never what to leave." He chuckled and then blew something in my face and that's when everything went black.

(Peter's POV)

I caught Jessica before she could fall to the ground and I carried her out of the tree house bridal style.

I brought her to her new tent and gently laid her down on the bed.

"Now to make you forget your parents, your friends, Your good and happy memories." I whispered as I cast a dream spell on her. She will only remember the bad memories.

(Jessica's POV)

I screamed when I woke up, tears falling like a water fall from my eyes as I cried. All those memories....they were the worst moments of my life, the feeling of being rejected by both friends and family. Feeling so alone and feeling like everyone was against me. Feeling like no one believes me.

Suddenly I heard the most beautiful calming flut music I'd ever heard. I got off the bed I was laying on and walked out of the tent that I don't even remember going into? But right now I don't care about trying to figure that out, right now I want to know where that music is coming from.

I saw the lost boys dancing around a large fire pit. I had this strange urge to join them, I felt happiness as I watched them as they all danced as if they didn't have a care in the world. I couldn't take it anymore and I joined in the dance with the boys.

I couldn't stop smiling as I closed my eyes and just let the music take over my body. I feel so free.....so alive.....so wild.

Like a lost girl.

"You can feel it now can't you?" Said a voice beside me. I opened my eyes and saw Peter dancing beside me with a smirk on his face. "You feel your love for neverland."

"Yeah, I do feel it!" I said feeling more happy than I have in a long time. "I never want to leave neverland!"

(Peter's POV)

I smiled in satisfaction as Jessica danced with the boys, just like a lost girl. I sat down on a log and watched Jessica. She reminds me of Rose so much, I miss her more than anything. But soon we will be together again, and this time I'll make sure that she can't ever escape me again. Not even by death.

I stood up and told my first lost boy that I need to go to storybrook to get something, and that he needs to watch Jessica while I'm gone.

(Destiny's POV)

"Help!! Help please!!" I yelled as I ran back into storybrook.

Rumpel and Bell were walking down the street and came running towards me when they heard me yelling.

"Destiny what happened!?" Bell asked concerned.

"P-Pan...he took j-Jessica! He has her!" I cried.

"Oh god where would he take her" bell gasped.

"Back to neverland" Rumpel said.

"We have to go get her, we have to before it's too late." I said

Henry suddenly came running over to us.

"Rumpel something's happened at the cemetery!" He said out of breath.

"What happened Henry?"

"It's Roses grave."

"What happened to my mother's grave?" I asked and Henry looked shocked to see me.

"Destiny, when did you get here?" He asked

"What happened to my mother's grave?" I asked again, completely ignoring Henry's question.

"Her....body, it's gone. Someone dug up her coffin and took her body!" He said.

Authors note

Sorry it's short but I just really wanted to update tonight😉 hopefully you can leave a comment and vote💖