Alone against Neverland

(Rose's POV)

I walked along side peter as Destiny ran up a head picking up sea shells she would find on the beach sands.

"You've been quiet for a while my love. Whats wrong, aren't you happy we have our little girl back." pan chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up pan!" i spat but not loud enough for Destiny to hear.

"Whoa easy there darling." pan laughed amused by my anger.

I huffed angrily.

"Darling you know you can't win, just give in."

Pan stopped me from walking and held me in front of him as his green eyes stared into mine.

"Give in and live a happy life with us. I don't want to keep locking you up because you've tried escaping. Theres no way off the island and you know you can't kill me....stop fighting me....I've done everything for you. I love you, why isen't that enough to keep you here in my arms?" he asked with a heartbroken look on his face now.

I looked at him with teary eyes.

"Because I can't love you, not after Mark.....not after....my parents." i cried quietly. "I won't give in to this life, but i will....except it. For Destiny and because i know you're right, i can't escape from you. Not even by death."

He looked at me blankly before pulling me into a gentle hug.

After that we continued our walk in silence before heading back to camp for supper. We all sat on logs around a fire, the lost boys were smiling and laughing at jokes along with Jessica and Destiny.

I feel so alone right now.

(Peter's POV)

I smiled at Destiny as she told the lost boys funny jokes, she's such a cutie.
I looked at Rose who was sitting beside me and she had no smile on her face, she wasn't even looking at anyone she just stared into the fire pit.

I wrapped one arm around her and rested my head on her shoulder. After supper i went into my tree house and waited for Rose who was putting Destiny to bed. When she came in she changed into one of her night gowns while i just took off all of my clothes to sleep naked.

I froze when i felt small hands rubbing up and down my bare back. I turned to face Rose and she slowly wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What are you doing?" i whispered gently to her.

She had no emotion on her face as she looked up into my eyes.

"Excepting this life." she whispered before she kissed my lips.

Authors note:

I'm so sorry its a short chapter. I'll make it up to you guys in the next one😉
Have a great day💖