A Green Light

(Rose's POV)

Oh god my face and head hurt so much! I can hear noises around me but they almost sound distant and i can't really move my body. My eye lids feel so heavy but slowly opened, everything is a blur at first but soon it all becomes clear.

We're back at the campe, I'm tied tightly to a tree with rope holding all of my body above my waist firmly against the tree.

Emma, Regina, and hook were all tied to lage wooden pole placed in the middel of a large fire pit and Rumpel was tied to a tree beside me.

"Please tell me you can use your magic to help us get out of this." i said to Rumpel.

"I'm sorry dear but pan put the cuff that keeps someone from being able to use magic, i can't get us out." Rumpel said sadly.

I took in a shaky breath before nodding.

"We need to find away, we have to get back to storybrook and get pandoras box. If we can't kill peter then we have to trap him forever." i said as i struggled in hopes that the ropes would become loose but they didn't.

"Enough my love, you will not get out of those ropes unless i want you to get out." pan said as he walked over to me and Rumpel.

"Wheres Destiny?" i demanded to know.

"She's asleep in her tree house, i don't want her to see whats about to happen." he said with a little smirk.

"You mean you didn't want her to see the real you, the demon peter pan truly is." i snapped.

"Its one of the reasons why i didn't want her here." he said as he looked down at the ground for a moment before looking back at me.

He grabbed my chin and moved my head a little to the side and when he did pain went through my noise like it was struk by lightning, i hissed at the pain.

"Well i broke you're noise sweetie, but I'm not gonna fix it. Its part of you're punishment for trying to leave neverland." peter said with a evil smile as he let go of my face.

He then went and stood in front of Rumpel.

"Oh my boy, I've missed you." pan smiled.

"I find that hard to belive." Rumpel sneered.

"Well...soon you'll forget all the bad memoires. I'm gonna give you the same potion i gave Destiny, it will make you a child again and you'll only remember the good memoires with me. I love you Rumpel, i never stopped loving you my son. I want to start over with you and now i finally have that chance." pan kissed Rumpel on his forhead while Rumpel looked down at the ground with anger and sadness in his eyes.

"Now lets get this over with." pan walked to where Emma, hook and Regina were. "Lets get this party started with a little fire boys" he smirked and some lost boys with lit touchs walked to where the fire pit was. Oh god, their gonna set Emma, hook and Regina on fire and burn them!

"No peter, please don't!" i screamed in fear for my friends.

He ignored me and i began to panic, how the hell are we gonna get out of this. Just as the lost boys lowered their torchs to set the fire a blinding green light appered making me close my eyes tightly and look away. I could hear some of the lost boys yelling that they can't see and their eyes were burning from the light. After a minute the green light disappeared and when i opened my eyes Emma, hook and Regina were gone and the ropes that were tied around them were cut.

I let out a cry of relief, i thought i was about to see my friends get burned alive. I hope their safe, where ever they are right now.

"Damn it, serach the forest and find those adults now!" pan yelled in rage.

The lost boy ran out into the forest right away. Pan then angerly walked up to where i was and got right into my face.

"Where are they, what game are you playing at." he sneered.

"I don't know, i swear i don't know what happened." i said in a serious voice.

He glared into my eyes for a few second before he put some space between us.

(Peter pan's POV)

I sighed in frustration as i began to walk around the fire pit. The ropes that held the abults were cut, and i can see foot prints leaving the fire pit.
Someone helped them escape...but who?

I looked more around the fire pit and i saw something sparkling all over the ground around the pit where the green light was. I kneeled down to inspect it, once i got a closer look i knew what it was, and the only one on this island who uses it for such tricks.

"Fariy dust"