Rose

(Rose's POV)

The air going into my lungs burned as i gasped. I coulden't see anything but darkness, i am laying on somthing soft and my head is on something warm.

At first my eyes felt so heavy that i coulden't open them, but slowly i was able to open them. Someone was leaning over me but i coulden't see them clearly because my vision was a little blurry, i blinked a few times and i was finally able to see clearly.....but i soon wish i coulden't.

"P-peter pan." i whispered in fear as he smiled down at me.

"Finally....i have you back in my arms....my love....my little lost girl....my queen." he whispered lovingly at me.

He moved my head off his lap so he could stand up. And when he did he leaned down and kissed me very passionately on the lips. I wanted to push him away but i coulden't move my body, I can only move my neck and head.

After what felt like hours peter pulled away from the kiss and smiled lovingly at me as he stroked my cheek.

"I missed you so very much my love."

"You damn devil!" i heard someone yell at peter.

I tuned my head and saw Destiny with tears in her eyes as she looked at me with sad eyes.

"Call me whatever you want my sweet daughter. All that matters is that were all finally together again....and I'm not loseing you or your mother again." peter said coldly before he picked me up bridel style and started walking out of the cave.

"Follow." peter snapped at Destiny and Jessica. A green light coverd both of their bodys and they were forced to follow us.

Peter carried me through the forest of neverland. i looked around and noticed that nothing has changed at all, Its the same old neverland.

We came up to two huge oak trees I've never seen before. They were across from each other and only had bar windows, no glass just the steel bars.

"P-peter?" i question as i looked up at him.

He looked down at me with a warm smile, and cuddled my body more into his.

"It's okay my love, this is how i will keep you safe....even from yourself."

He brought me to one of the trees and used his magic to make a door apera. I had some feeling in my body now so i struggled to get out of peters arms.

He brought me in the tree and there was a king size bed and that was it. There was nothing else, just the bed and the one bar window that couldn't even fit a person through it.

"No peter, please don't keep me locked up again!"

"I have to my love, until i know you won't try killing yourself you will have to stay here." peter said as he gently put me down so i was standing.

Peter cupped both my cheeks and smirked at me.

"I told you theres no escaping me.....were going to be together forever my little lost girl."

He was about to walk out of the tree but i quickly grabbed his arm to stop him.

"What are you going to do to Destiny and Jessica?" i asked.

He turned to face me.

"Our sweet daughte Destiny will be in the tree across from you. As for Jessica well....i no longer see a use for her." he said as he looked down to his dagger on a belt around his waste.

I gasped at his words.

"No don't hurt her peter....just send her to storybrook." i begged.

He stayed quite for a while before speaking.

"I will think about it." he said before walking out of the tree and as soon as he did the door completely disappeared behind him.

I ran to the window and watched as peter put our daughter in the other oak tree, then he grabbed Jessica by the arm and started pulling her away.

"Please don't hurt her peter....she's apart of us!" i yelled out to him.

(Peter's POV)

I dragged Jessica back to camp and pushed her into her tent.

"Sit down." i ordered as i pointed to her little bed.

She did as i said and sat down on her bed.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" she asked nervously.

"Shut up." i growled as i walked back and forth, trying to decide what to do with Jessica.

I don't know if i should keep her on neverland, kill her or send her back to storybrook. I sighed in frustration and quickly put a sleeping spell on Jessica.

"I can't think about this right now, i need my Rose."

I ran back to the big oak trees and went to the one with Rose in it. When i got inside i saw Rose sitting on the bed but she stood up right away when she saw me.

"What did you do with Jessica?" she asked.

"Don't worry my love, Jessica is fine." i said as i walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes that i missed seeing so much, and feeling the warmth of life in her body. I still can't believe the spell worked. I leaned down and kissed her small warm lips and ran my hands all over her body.

"P-peter." Rose said as she tried to get out of my hold. Her body rubbed against mine as she struggled and that was enough to set me off.

I picked her up and threw her onto the bed before i quickly started to undo my belt and take off my clothes.

(Destiny's POV)

I cried as i heard peter raping my mother in the tree across from mine.

I always said that i would do anything to see my mother again but not like this. I wanted to see her happy and smiling, but i know thats not possible with peter here.

I quickly walked away from the bar window, not wanting to here peters grunts and moans and my mothers crying.

The one question that keeps popping up in my head is what will peter do with us all.....and how will we ever escape him.

Sorry is a short chapter, hopefully you can leave a vote and comment.💖