Going Back Home

*Tinkerbell*

(Emma's POV)

"Tinkerbell!?" i gasped. "What are you doing back on neverland?"

We had just stopped running away from pans camp after Tinkerbell saved me, hook and Regina.

"I came back when i heared neverland came back up from the sea, but i didn't exspect pan and a new group of lost boys to also be here. I had no choice but to work for pan again so he woulden't kill me." Tink said as she looked around to make sure we weren't being followed.

"So why save us?" hook asked.

"Because you all defeated pan once, you can do it again right?" she asked.

"We thought we defeated him, but clearly theres no way to get rid of him." Regina sighed in frustration.

"Well if you guys don't have a plan then maybe......i over heard Rose and Destiny talking about a way to defeat pan, before pan made me give Destiny a potion that made her a child again. Rose said that if we can't kill him then we need to trap him forever, she said they needed pandoras box from storybrook." Tink said and thats when i felt real hope.

"Of course, yes thats perfect. We can trap pan!" i said happily. "We just have to get back to storybrook."

"No luck there love, the mermaids would get to us before we could reach my ship. Plus we only have one more magic bean that can get us back home and thats it. Even if we get to the ship and go get pandoras box in storybrook, how the hell will we get back here. It took a long time just to find two magic beans." hook said with one eye brow raised.

"Rumpl must know a way we can do this, we have to get him back." i said and turned around to go back to the camp.

"Bad idea love, you really think it will be easy to just go get him after we made an escape. Pan is probable pissed off right now and most likely has his lost boys looking for us right now. We need somewhere to hide and make a real plan." hook said and we all agreed.

"Theres a cave near by, we can hide there for now." Tink said as she lead the way.

(Rose's POV)

I closed my eyes in pain, these ropes that are holding me tightly against the tree are really starting to hurt me.
Rumpel is also still tied to the tree beside mine.

"What do you think happened to the others?" i asked Rumpel.

"I'm not sure, but i think we should be thankful that it happened when it did. Other wise Emma, Regina and the pirate would have been burened alive." Rumpel said looking at the fire pit.

I nodded and sighed.

"I hope they have a plan to get us all off this island."

"Not going to happen my love." pan said as he came up to me with a glare. "I'm not losing you again."

I glared right back at him.

"Somehow we will defeat you, and me and Destiny will finally be free."

"You will never be free of me Rose, i can't die." he smirked.

I glared at him with all my hate.

"Now then i need to move you Rumpel and Destiny somewhere the adults won't find you." pan said as he waved his hand and the ropes holding me against the tree disappeared as well as Rumpels.

"Come." he ordered.

Me and Rumpel were forced to follow him. We got Destiny and then pan lead us into the forest.

(Emma's POV)

"Are you sure about this Tink?" i asked as i aimed the crossbow at pan who was walking through the forest with Rose, Rumpel and Destiny following behind him.

"Yes, its worked before. Shoot it now! Right at pan." she said quickly.

I fired the crossbow at pan and just as it was about to hit his chest he caught it with his hand. He smirked and started to laugh.

"Really? This was the big plan to stop me-" his smirk Suddenly fell and he looked down at his hand with anger.

A dark see through purple color covered his body and made it so he couldn't move. Squid ink. Me and the others came out of our hiding spot and ran to Rose, Rumpel and Destiny.

"Thank god." Rose said as she hugged me.

"Come on we gotta go now." hook said as he walked up to Rumpel and took off the magic cuff that kept Rumpel from using his magic. "Get use back onto my ship."

"Wait, we can't leave without jessica!" i said quickly.

"Don't worry dear, i got it covered." Rumpel said as he used his magic to bring us onto hooks ship.

Jessica was also there, her eyes were wide with fear as she pulled her sword out.

"My queen and princesse, get away from those adults!" she said to Rose and Destiny in panic.

"Put the sword down, these are not our enemys." Rose said trying to calm Jessica down.

"Pan! Pan!" Jessica started yelling until Regina came up behind her and covered her mouth, causing her to drop the sword.

"Take her below deck and lock her in one of the rooms so she can't hurt anyone." i said and Regina nodded and started dragging Jessica below deck.

"Mommy whats going on?" Destiny asked Rose.

Rose looked over to Rumpel with a worried look.

"Please tell me you can reverse this spell on Destiny?" she asked.

Rumple stayed quiet for a moment before nodding.

"Yes, and i can help Jessica get back her memorises. We just have to get back to my shop in storybrook." Rumpel said.

"We only have one magic bean, we need two so we can come back to trap pan." Tink said.

"We only need one, i know we won't have to come back to neverland because pan will follow us back to storybrook. Theres no way he's gonna let us get away with this." i said as i took the bean out of my Pocket. "Now....lets get back to storybrook."

I threw the bean into the water in front of the ship and it turned into a magic portal that will take us home.