Queen of Neverland

(Jessica's POV)

I cant stop thinking about Rose. Part of me belives what she said but the other part of me trusts peter.

"Are you still thinking about what Rose told you?" Max asked sitting beside me.

I nodded.

"I just need to know if it was real and not a dream. I'm going back to that cave where peter keeps Rose." i said standing up.

Before i could take one step max stood up and grabed my arm.

"No jessica, peter will find out and you'll be punised."

"I need to know Max." i then pulled my arm from his grip and ran to the cave.

When i got to the cave green vines with red roses started to grow along the cave walls. I smiled, she knew i would come.

"Alright Rose I'm here, please show me that this is truly the right thing to do." i said as i walked deeper into the cave.

When i got to the glass coffin i saw rose was still peacfully laying there.

"Tell me what you want me to do?" i whispered to her.

One of the tourchs flames lit up more then the others and i knew it was Rose anwering my question. I took the tourch in one hand and opened the glass coffin with my other hand.

"I hope this is the right thing to do." i said before i lowred the tourch down to Roses body.

But before the fire could touch Rose i was grabbed and pulled away from the coffin!

"I'm sorry jessica but i cant let you do this, pan will kill you when he finds out!" Max said as he used dirt to put out the fire.

"I'll leave neverland and go where he cant find me." i said.

"Theres no where you can hide from pan. And besides you'll never get off the island without pans permission."

I hated to edmit it but he was right, what the hell was i thinking.

I sighed in defeat and got up to close the coffin.

"Come on lets go back to camp before pan gets back."

We were about to go but we heard foot steps coming into the cave!

"Its pan, it has to be!" Max said in fear.

We both hid behind a large rock and watched as pan came in while dragging a woman with him.

"Please stop it Pan!" the woman yelled.

Pan sighed.

"Destiny what did i say about calling me that." pan growled in her ear.

Destiny!!

"M-mom." i whispered in shock.

"Please father stop." my mom said with tears in her eyes.

Pan smirked and pushed her down to the grownd in front of the glass coffin.

Wait father!?

Mom slowly got up and looked at Rose with tear filled eyes. Pan stood beside her and also looked down at Rose.

"Soon we will all be togther again, and this time i won't let you or your mother escape me." pan said calmly.

"Please father just let mother rest in peace. And let me live my life in peace with Jessica." my mom begged.

"Oh no sweetheart, I'm not letting you go again." pan chuckled "and I'm pretty sure Jessica woulden't go with you anyway."

"What the hell do you mean, what the hell did you do to my daughter!" mom yelled.

"Why don't you ask her yourself. Come on out Jessica....Max." pan turned to face the rock me and max were hiding behind.

We slowly came out and stood in front of pan and my mom. Pan looked kinda mad and amused at the same time and my mom looked happy and worried.

"J-Jessica...are you alright sweetheart?" my mom said softly.

She went to hug me but i stepped away from her. She looked at me hurt and sad, but all i could see as i looked at her was all the times she yelled at me and every other bad memory i have of her being mad at me.

"You see my sweet daughter, Jessica dosen't want to go with you. She wants to be here on neverland." pan said.

"No...you did something to her memoires. Like when you made mother think she loved you and she had been with you for years on neverland."

Mom grabbed both my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Please Jessica remember the good memoires." she said.

I tried but i can only see the bad ones.

"Remember Jessica."  a soft voice said from behind my mom and pan.

I looked wide eyed as i saw Rose standing there looking at me with a gentel look on her face. As i looked into her eye i started to...remember everthing!

My eyes started to water as i remembered everthing. Pan diden't save me, he kidnapped me after he caused me and my mom to crash our car when we tried to leave storybrook!

"M-mom." i cried as i ran into her arms.

She hugged me tightly as if she would never let go of me again.

"I love you so much mom." i cried into her chest.

"I love you to my baby." she said back.

"Enough of this." pans voice growled as he pulled me away from my mom.

She tried to get me back but pan put a spell on her that wouden't let her move at all. He then looked to Max.

"Go back to camp, and tell no one about this." pan warned.

"But what are you-"

"Get out!" pan yelled and Max ran out of the cave. "Now that he's gone we can begin."

Pan pulled out his dagger and made a big cut on my arm! I cried in pain from how deep he made the cut. He used his magic and made a small wooden cup appear in front of us, the cup had some odd looking plants in it. Pan held my arm over the cup and slowly my blood filled the small wooden cup.

"This better work." he growled before he pushed me to the ground and quickly brought the cup over to Roses glass coffin.

He lifted Roses head and sat it on his lap as he gently opend her lips and pourd the liquid down her throat!

A few seconds later her skin started to get a life like color to it instead of being dead white.

"No....you devil, She will never be happy with you!" mom yelled at pan who ignored her and kept his eyes on Rose.

"Come on my love...come back to me." pan whisperd.

Suddely Roses mouth opened and gasped for air. Pan smiled in pure excitement, my mom cried in sadness and i diden't know what to do other then watch in shock as Roses eyes slowly opend.

The queen of neverland is alive!

Authors note:

So very sorry for not updating for awhile. And also for making this chapter short but i couldn't help but end the chapter like this.