Tea with a Fairy

(Rose's POV)

I sighed in frustration, I'm trying to think of a way to get into contact with storybrook. I walked around the camp looking for anything that could help me but theres nothing.

"Theres nothing in any of the tents, if there is some kind of magic communication object on this island then it must be in pans tree house." Destiny said frustrated as well.

"We will have to continue looking tomorrow, it's getting dark so pan will be back from training any minute." I said sitting down on a log. A few minutes later pan walked into camp and came straight for us.

"Hello my lots girls." He said before he kissed Destiny on her cheek and then me on the lips. "Destiny darling will you please follow me." Pan said with a smirk.

"Why?" Destiny asked.

"Because I said so.....and I have someone i want you to meet. I believe your mother has already met her, Tinkerbell."

I looked at him confused.

"Why do you wanna take her to
Tinkerbell?" i asked.

"You'll just have to wait to find out later my love." Pan smiled before he grabbed Destiny and dragged her into the jungle.

(Destiny's POV)

Pan pushed me down a trial through the jungle till we reached a tree house that i guess is Tinkerbells. Pan wrapped his arms around my waist and flew us up into the tree house. Tinkerbell turned around when she heard us come in.

"Pan." she greeted.

"Tink." he greeted back. "This is my daughter Destiny."

She gave me a small smile and nod.

"Why have you brought her here?"

Pan chuckled.

"Just to introdues her to my oldest friend." he smiled.

"Oh well ummm....would you guys like some tea?" Tinkerbell asked.

"Yes we would." pan said as he grabbed my arm and brought me to a table. "Sit." he ordered and i did as he said.

Tinkerbell was quickly making the tea while me and pan sat at the table.

"What the hell are you up to pan." i sneered.

"Nothing, we're just having a nice visit with Tink." he simply said.

Tinkerbell brought three tea cups to us. Tinkerbell and pan started drinking theirs but i didn't want to drink mine. I just have this bad feeling in my stomach and my mined is screaming not to drink the tea.

"Destiny.....drink." pan ordered with a glare in his green eyes.

"I don't want to." i snapped at him.

He said nothing and just glared at me. I looked to Tinkerbell and she looked down at her cup with a sad look. Crap i think i hurt her feelings. I sighed and took a litte drink of my tea, but when i did i felt this sharp pain in my body. I hissed in pain and fell off the chiar i was sitting on.

"Whats h-happening to me!" i yelled but no one awnsered me.

Everthing was hurting and my vision was darkening until it all went dark.

(Peter pan's POV)

I smiled as Destiny slowly fell asleep from the potion.

"Well done Tink, you played your part well." i said.

"Thank you pan but.....why go through all of this, why didn't you just give her the potion yourself?"

"Because i needed to know if you had learned your lession not to betray me again. But you put the potion in my daughters tea as i told you, so now i know you will listen to me or else I'll have to punishe you again." i chuckled.

"What will the potion do to your daughter, it won't kill her right?" Tink asked looking down at Destiny.

"Of course it won't kill her, i love her and i know Rose would freak out if she found out i killed our child. This potion will only bring back the....younger Destiny, my little baby girl." i smirked as the potion started taking it's effect on Destiny.

(Rose's POV)

I'm really starting to get worried now, pan and Destiny  have been gone for two hours. What the hell is he up to and what is he really doing to Destiny!

I sat down on a log holding my head in my hands. I have such a bad feeling in my gut right now, something's happened I just know it.

"Mommy!" A happy little voice yelled.

I didn't have time to turn and look at the person before little arms wrapped around me from behind. I stood and turned  around  only to see Destiny......as a child again!

She was smiling so brightly at me.

"Can we go for a walk on the beach mommy, please." She begged giving me puppy dog eyes.

I dropped to my knees so I was eye level with her.

"What do you remember?" I asked her softly.

"Daddy brought us here to neverland yesterday, I'm so happy we don't ever have to go back to that apartment back in storybrook. Daddy says we're never ever leaving Neverland!" Destiny jumped up and down excitedly.

"What about Jessica, your daughter."

Destiny gave me a funny look before laughing so hard she fell to the ground.

"Mommy I'm too young to have a daughter, your so funny." She laughed.

"Well well what's so funny my little baby." Pan chuckled as he walked over to us with a big smile.

"Mommy thinks I have a daughter named Jessica." Destiny chuckled as she ran into pans arms.

"Oh mommy's being silly is she?" Pan chuckled as he looked at me with his stupid smirk and one eye brow raised. "Well I'm sure she's just tired. Why don't you go down to the beach and wait for me and your mommy, will all go on a nice family walk together."

"Okay daddy." Destiny said before kissing pans cheek and then ran off towards the beach.

He took her memoirs again.....She doesn't remember her adulthood......She doesn't remember Jessica......she doesn't remember everything that pan has done.