Back In Storybrook

(Rose's POV)

"There it is....Storybrook." Emma said in relief.

I looked at the the town in the distance, so many memoires. Now that i think about it whats gonna happen after we trap Pan? Should i stay here or....go back to the after life. I don't want to live forever, i want to see Mark and my parents again but...seeing my daughter again made a part of me want to stay with her and Jessica. But I'm not suppose to be alive right now, i should be dead, I'm suppose to be dead.

"Rose?" a voice said breaking me from my thoughts.

I looked at Emma who stood in front of me with a worried look on her face.

"I-i'm okay." i said.

"No you're not, whats wrong?" she asked.

"I-i just don't know whats going to happen once Pan is trapped. Do i stay or go back to Mark and my parents in the after life." i said looking down trying to fight the saddness bringing pain to my heart.

"Oh sweetie." Emma hugged me and gently rubbed my back. "I think you should live your full life here in this world before you go back to the after life. Rumpel might have a spell to undo pans immortality on you, you could become your naturel age as an adult as if you never met pan, you can grow up and then when its time you'll die of old age."

"Really? Do you think Rumpel can really do that?" i asked with joy.

"I'm sure i can wiff something up to help you dear." Rumpel said as he came up to us. "But first we must deal with Pan."

I nodded in agreement and when the ship docked we all got off and went to get pandoras boxs from Rumpels shop right away. Once we had the box Rumpel worked on reversing Pans spells on Destiny and Jessica.

"It stings mommy!" Destiny complained as Rumpel cast the spell on her before a cloud of white smoke covered her, when the smoke cleared i saw Destiny back to her adult age.

"W-what happened? Where am i?" she asked as she looked around the room quickly.

"It's okay sweetie, you're alright. Whats the last thing you remember?" i asked her.

"Pan brought me to Tinkerbells tree house and they gave me a cup of tea that made me feel weak, i fell to the floor and blacked out. That's the last thing i remember before i blacked out."

"Well you're safe now, we're back in storybrook. We have pandoras boxs to trap Pan when he comes. That tea he gave you, it turned you back into a child with no memory of being an adult." i said taking her hand in mine.

"That bastared!" Destiny snapped. "Wheres Jessica?"

"Rumpels working on breaking pans spell on here right now. After that, we wait fir Pan to come."

"How do you know he'll come?" Destiny asked and i raised my eye brows at her.

"It's us Destiny. He'll come no matter what may stand in his way." i said.

"Right, i don't know why i asked that stupid question." Destiny chuckled a little.

"Mom!.....Mom!" we heard Jessica scream in the other room.

Destiny and me ran into the room.

"She's fine, just a little shaken up." Rumpel said as he looked at Jessica who was now hugging her mother.

"Its okay sweetie, its okay." Destiny said as she rubbed Jessicas back.

"What happened?" Jessica asked in a whisper.

"Pan put a spell on you that messed with you're memoires. But its alright now, we're back in storybrook." Destiny said before placing a gental kiss on Jessicas head.

After that we waited, and waited for Pan to come.

Three days later

"Where the hell is he?" Destiny sighed.

"I don't know sweetie, but no matter what we're ready for when he comes." i said getting into bed.

Its night and me, Destiny and Jessica were sleeping in the spare beds in hooks ship. Hook is asleep in his bed champers just above us.

"I'm just so afriad he's gonna take us again, to think i use to love the idea of Peter Pan being my father." Destiny said with a little anger.

"You had no idea of the monster he truly is, Don't be upset with yourself sweetie." i said and she nodded. "How are you holding up Jessica?"

"Uh...I'm still shocked that all this is really happening. I'm the grandaughter of peter pan who is nothing like the fun peter pan in the movie." Jessica said as she tried to calm herself down.

"Don't worry, this will all be over soon Jessica. Then we can go back home." Destiny hugged Jessica.

I smiled. I still can't belive my baby is all grown up and has a baby of her own.

We all soon fell asleep but i woke up around three in the morning, i stayed laying down in the bed but my eyes looked around the room. It was dark but a little light came through the window from the dock lights and i saw the dark outline of a person.

Peter pan!

I did my best to stay calm and not let him know i was awake, he slowly walked over to my bed and gently stroked my cheek before he completly picked me up bridel style. I kept my eyes closed a little to make it seem i was asleep, but i had my eyes open a little to see where we were. We got up to the main deck, Just a little farther and i can ring hooks warning bell that will alret the others that Pan is here. Once we were close enough i threw myself out of Pans arms taking him by surprise, i grabbed hold of the bell rope and pulled on it like there was no tomorrow, the bell rung loadly that I'm sure all of Storybrook could hear it.

Pan quickly grabbed me and pulled me away from the bell but it was too late, everyone heard it and came running over to us.

"Its over Pan, this is where you're little games end!" Emma yelled.

"You really are stupid, i can't be killed! Peter Pan never fails!" he yelled back as he held me so that my back was against his chest, both of his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and chest.

"Who said anything about killing you....father." Rumples voice snapped from behind us.

Pan quickly turned around with me still in his arms. Rumple was holding pandoras box in his hands ready to trap Pan but his face fell when he saw me.

Pan chuckled.

"Well go ahead son, trap me in that damn box. But you'll be trapping Rose as well."

"Do it Rumpel! Do it!" i yelled.

"Hush!" Pan snapped at me.

Rumpel looked down to the ground, a bunch of emotions flashing in his eyes before he looked back up at us.

"I'm sorry." he said before opening the box.