Dream or Warning?

(Jessica's POV)

Silence......the forest was so silent.

The sun light shined down through the trees, giving it a beautiful glow. I walked through the trees till I saw a beautiful filed of roses that went on as far as the eye could see, and right at the line of the beginning of the field stood a girl in a light blue dress that went down to her feet. Her long blonde hair fell to her waist and gently blew in the wind.

"You've grown up so fast Jessica." The girl said softly as she turned to face me.

"It's you.....the girl in the glass coffin. Rose" I said shocked.

Rose nodded slowly and walked closer to me till she was right in front of me.

"I need your help Jessica, you have to destroy my body in the coffin. Please. Peter is trying to bring me back to life but he can't do that if my body is destroyed" She said and I looked at her confused.

"But your Peters love, why don't you want him to bring you back? You'll be together again."

She laughed and shook her head.

"I was never his love, well maybe in his eyes I was but I never loved him. He kidnapped me and forced me to be with him. Please believe me Jessica, Peter Pan is dangerous. He's killed innocent people....you can't trust him."

"I don't understand, I've known Peter for years now. He's like a father to me, he saved me." I said taking a step back from Rose.

"No Jessica he's lying to you, you had a good life and you were happy with your parents. Peter has you only remembering the bad memories, you must try and remember the good memories-......something's wrong, he's close. Please take the information I've given you and destroy my body and then get off of neverland and go far, as far as you can." Rose suddenly disappeared and soon the forest started to disappear as well.

"Wait Rose, I don't understand please tell me more....Rose.....Rose!" I yelled out to her.

I gasped as I sat up quickly in my bed. Wow what a realistic dream....or was it a warning?

"What we're you dreaming about?" Peters voice asked startling me. He was standing at the entrance of my tent, looking at me curiosity.

"It was just a random dream, nothing important." I said to him.

"You were talking in your sleep. You kept saying 'Rose'." He said a little coldly. "What did you see in the dream?" He demanded.

"I was in a forest and I saw Rose, she told me that.....she didn't love you and that you are dangerous. And she told me to destroy her body in the glass coffin and then leave neverland." I said nervously.

Peter clenched his jaw and he look angry.

"She talks to you...... And what did you say back to her?" He asked.

"I didn't really say anything, I didn't know what to say with what Rose was telling me."

Peter didn't say anything, he just stared at me for a few seconds before he turned and left my tent.

I quickly got dressed and rushed out of my tent. All the lost boys were doing their own thing. I spotted Max sitting on a log.

"Max have you seen where Peter went?" I asked running up to him.

"He walked off into the forest. I don't think we should sneak out at night anymore, pan was very angry last night and he punished me." Max said quietly as he showed me a long cut on his right cheek.

"He...cut your face!" I gasped as I sat down beside him.

Max nodded

"Yes, did he hurt you?" He asked concerned.

"No, he only slapped me....I went down the forbidden trail. I found out what was down it."

Max looked at me shocked

"My god you're lucky to be alive! What was down there?"

"At first it was a old cabin, but then the trail continued and lead into a cave and......I saw her, Peters love. He has her body in a glass coffin in the cave."

Max's eyes went wide and his mouth hanged open.

"You saw her....the queen of neverland!?"

"Yes and that's when Peter found me, he got really pissed but only slapped me and then sent me back here to camp. And just last night I had a dream about her.....at least I think it was a dream. It felt so real." I said looking down as I remembered the dream.

"What do you mean you think it was a dream?" Max asked confused

"Well it felt so real. Rose told me that....well she never loved Peter. She said he kidnapped her and forced her to be with him, and he's killed innocent people. She told me he's dangerous and everytime I overhear those words in my head I just get a bad feeling in my stomach. Like everything Rose was telling me is true."

"Wow Jessica I....I don't know what to say. What are you going to do now?" Max asked.

That's a pretty good question. What am I going to do now? I don't know if I should do what Rose told me, destroy her body and then leave neverland. But maybe it was just some random dream, then I'd be betraying Peter after he saved me from a terrible life.

I grabbed at my long blonde hair in frustration and confusion.

"I don't know what to do Max."

Max moved closer to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Well whatever you choose, I'll stand by you no matter what."

I looked up at Max and looked into his brown/ green eyes. His soft looking dark brown hair gently falling a little over his eyes. He's so handsome and carrying. I smiled up at him

"Thanks Max, I don't know what I would do without you."

(Peter's POV)

I walked back and forth in frustration, I'm missing one ingredient for the spell to bring my Rose back. The blood of someone who can communicate with the one who is dead.

Jessica said she talked to Rose in her dream, and it felt real. If it's true then I need Jessica's blood to bring Rose back.

I never really cared about Jessica, I just need her to get back at Destiny. I guess now's the time.

I stopped walking back and forth and looked at my target who is standing at the docks in storybrook alone. I slowly walked towards them, luckily their back was facing me.

"Hello my sweet little Destiny." I said and she quickly turned around to face me.

"Pan....where the hell is my daughter!" She yelled and tried to attack me but I quickly grabbed her wrists and pulled her into my chest and held her tightly.

"Don't worry she's safe on neverland. You know I may have been mad at you all these years but, that doesn't mean I didn't miss you. I still love you destiny, your my daughter I'll always love you....but you still have to learn not to disobey me." I whispered in her ear.

"Fine just punish me, but you don't need Jessica so just please bring her back here."

I chuckled

"Oh but I do need Jessica, I need her to help punish you and then......I need her to bring your mother back to life."

"No please just let her go!" Destiny yelled and started struggling in my arms.

"Enough Destiny, now we are going to neverland. And I don't care if you're conscious or not, your choice." I threatened.

She stopped struggling right away and then slowly nodded her head and relaxed in my arms.

"Good girl."