Chapter 13 - The birthday girl

Rebekah "Happy birthday!" Rebekah yelled from the bottom of my bed causing me to wake up from my nice dream.

I frowned at her " How the hell did you find out?"

Rebekah "Oh my sweet dear niece you cant hide anything from me, now get up and get ready, we are going shopping for tonight."

"Tonight whats happening tonight?"

Rebekah " You will just have to wait and see wont you" She said whilst walking out the door.

Great they were planning on throwing a birthday party for me. I hated birthdays. My birthdays were never the same as most kids. The most I ever got was a cheap card and a homemade cake which I couldn't even eat because my mum put weed in them and called them 'adult cakes' and how could I forget the birthday punches which he never failed to give me. I sighed and got up from my bed. I put on a light blue crop top with a white lacey skater skirt on showing just the top of my stomach. I put on a pair of light blue converse and left my hair down natural. I loved my converse they go with anything and I have a pair in almost every colour. I opened my bedroom door and there was a painting lying on the floor with a little wrapped parcel on top of it. I picked them up and sat on my bed with them in-front of me. The painting was amazing. It had me on it and beside me was a wolf howling at the moon. It was absolutely stunning and put every single painting I had ever done to shame. I picked up the little parcel and read the gift tag attached to it. Dear Kiera I have missed to many of your birthdays before and its never going to happen again. Happy birthday. Love dad. Love dad it felt weird to call him dad. I guess it feels even weirder for him. I unwrapped the parcel and opened the little box. Inside was a little gold locket with a flower and a blue diamond on it. I loved it. It was the most special thing I had ever owned. I put the necklace on and walked downstairs where Rebekah, Hayley and Davina were waiting.

Rebekah " You ready then?"

I looked at her and sighed once again "I guess"

Rebekah " Don't look at me like that it will be fine."

"If you say so."

Rebekah drove us out of the french quarter and a huge shopping centre. I've never seen so many shops under the one roof. We went in what felt like hundreds of shops before we all found a dress that we liked and then of course we had to find shoes and matching accessories. We finally got home and all I wanted to do was go to bed and sleep the rest of the day away. I started to walk up the stairs when I was stopped by Rebekah.

Rebekah " Eh where do you think you are going?"

"To bed..."

Rebekah " I don't think so I have a spa session booked and then we need to start getting ready, come on"

I sigh and follow her into a room with four women in it. I sat down on the chair and relaxed. It actually felt pretty good to be pampered for once. The lady done my hair, nails and face. Then I got a nice relaxing massage. It felt amazing. Once my massage was over I got changed into my dress and looked at my self in the mirror. I actually looked pretty decent. I had a royal blue skater dress on with a silver pattern on the top with a pair of silver sparkly high heels and my new necklace. My hair was in loose curls and the sides were pinned back. Rebekah had a strapless pink skin tight ball gown on. Hayley had a long red loose dress on attempting to hide her baby bump and Davina had a strapless lilac skater dress on with matching high heels.

Rebekah " Since it is your birthday I will allow you to look better than me just this once." She said whilst smirking at me.

"Well lets get this over with."