Chapter 15 - Trouble maker

Once we were all showered and changed we decided to go out and explore. We wandered around until we came to a small park with swings, a slide and a small round-o-bout in it. We sat on the swings, talked about random stuff and took a shit load of selfies. We went into a small corner shop and Ali bought us a can of silly string each and a small plastic BB gun.

Davina "What am I supposed to do with this?"

Ali "Come on i'll show you"

I knew exactly what Ali was planning. She was such a trouble maker. We ran around the french quarter attacking random people with out BB guns then spraying them with silly string. I felt quite guilty at first but I had to admit, it was really fun. Davina was resistant to joining in but eventually did. Once we ran out of bullets and silly string we went into a small cafe and ordered something to eat.

Davina " Guys, I don't have any money"

"well are you a fast runner?" I asked her. Davina looked at me with a confused expression on her face.We ate what we had ordered and Davina still looked confused.

Davina " Well what now?"

"Three... Two... One.... run!" I shouted as we all got up and dashed out the door as fast as we could. It was hard trying not to VS in-front of Ali. She still doesn't know about the vampire world and I would like to keep it that way. The waitress chased after us shouting for us to come back and pay. We ran back to the compound before she could catch up to us. It was four o'clock and Ali's family had arrived to take her home. Ali stood  out from her family. Her mum Grace had short ginger hair and green eyes covered by round glasses, her dad Simon had light brown short hair and dark brown eyes. Ali has a big sister and a little brother, they both were the spitting image of their mother, they both had glasses and their noses were buried in a book. Ali was completely different, she had long wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. You would never catch her reading unless it was a fashion magazine. Ali was a fashion icon unlike her mum and sister who wore plain old boring tops with long ankle length skirts. She looked more like my sister than theirs. She didn't fit in with her family they were so uptight and posh but Ali was so cool and down to earth. She didn't look very happy to go home. I didn't want her to leave. She would be much happier living here. Before they left Klaus and Hayley came downstairs to greet her parents.

Simon " Thank you for having our daughter for the night, I hope she didn't cause to much trouble."

Hayley " None at all." Hayley spoke up sounding annoyed. I could tell she hated Ali's parents just as much as I did.

Simon " I find that very hard to believe."

I made a pfft noise and gave them all a snidey look. I didn't know how Ali could stand these people. I gave Ali a huge cuddle "Good luck and come back soon."

Ali " Oh I will" Was all she said before they all left.

Hayley " Well her family seem fun don't they, we should invite them around for a party." She said sarcastically.

"I feel sorry for her."

Klaus " So what exactly were you lot up to today?"

Davina left and started walking up the stairs, I tried to follow her but I was stopped by Klaus. "You know, just walking around, the usual." I lied.

Klaus "Just walking around? terrorizing the locals?"

"I would never" I said whilst faking a shocked face.

Klaus " Don't lie to me!" He shouted.

"Dont shout at me! We were just having some fun"

Klaus "Fun... perhaps you will have fun if I lock you in your room for a while hmm?"

"You could try." I said whilst storming back out the door. I was in no mood to argue with him. It was like arguing to a brick wall. I got out my phone and text my mum asking her to meet me in a small cafe just outside of town. No where near the cafe that we were in before. Half an hour later I met her outside the cafe. She ran up to me and gave me a hug. I couldn't help but return it. I forgot how good her hugs were. We spent the rest of the day together and went shopping. When we were done we went back to the cafe and sat in a booth in the corner. We sat in comfortable silence until she finally spoke up.

Kate " So hows school been?"

"School? out of all the things you could ask me about you pick school? and I don't go to school so I wouldn't know."

Kate " Kiera.... you..."

"You didnt care before, why the sudden interest now?"

Kate " Just making conversation, So I have some news....i'm pregnant."

"What? no I would of sensed it?" I said shocked.

"Not this time, I done a spell so you wouldn't be able to sense it until I wanted you to know."

"Who's the dad?" She stayed silent and just looked at me. Then it hit me. "No mum... don't tell me you would be so fucking stupid."

Kate " Kiera listen to me, its different this time."

"How is it fucking different?! He ruined our lives. Every time we found happiness he would come and take it away, please tell me he's not here." I had tears running down my cheeks.

Kate " He's changed, we want to be a family again."

"A family... you want me to just forget what he done to you... to me.. and be a big happy freaky fucking family?!" My anger was building up inside of me and I couldn't control the tears falling from my eyes. "Why would you go back with him.?"

Kate " I...I love him Kiera"

I got up and stormed out off the cafe. As I walked out the door I walked right into a hard chest. I looked up at the person and it was him. That bastard. More tears fell. Fear started to run through my body, it felt like my anger and fear was going to make me explode. I was a hybrid/witch and I was still terrified of him. " Hello Kiera, long time no see." It made me feel sick hearing his voice again.

"Not long enough, Tony." I said trying to hold back my tears and act brave. Kate came running out the cafe.

Kate " Kiera cant we just talk?"

"We've talked, theres nothing left to say."

Tony " I'm a changed man Kiera."

"Yea i've never heard that before..." I started to walk up the street to get away from them but they followed me.

Kate " Kiera please"

" What? You want me to just forget everything he put me through? trust me i've tried, its not that easy. Just fuck off and leave me alone, I don't want anything to do with any of use or that baby."

Tony " Still the same little bitch, you've always been."

My anger was taking over me. The ground started shaking as I lifted my hands causing Tony to fall to the ground in pain. My eyes turned a golden colour as two rows of fire shot down the streets. I couldn't stop, my magic was taking over. It felt good to make Tony afraid so he knew how I felt. It felt good to cause him pain. I lifted my hand and flung him across the street almost landing in the fire. He was on the floor curled up in a ball. I walked up to him and was about to throw him about some more when I felt a small stingy pain in my arm. My knees started to wobble and everything begun to blur. I fell to the ground as everything went black.

And thats it for this chapter, hope you guys liked it and sorry for the mistakes theres probably loads of them. What do you guys thinks going to happen next? Please let me know what you think and till next time...

Comment!

Vote!

Thanks for reading :]]