Chapter 14 - The munchies

Hey guys I know that some of you are having some trouble reading my last chapter on the phone app, I honestly have no idea how that happened but I really hope you got to read it as this chapter wont make sense if you haven't, maybe you could try read it on the computer and not on the phone app? Lets just hope it doesn't happen with this chapter :]]

"What are you doing here?"

Kate "Does a mother need a reason to visit her daughter on her birthday?"

"A mother that dumps her daughter with people she didn't know does." I could feel the anger burn through me.

Kate " I'm sorry Kiera, it was for the best. I've cleaned my self up, I don't smoke or drink anymore, i've even got my self a job. I have a little flat not far from here. I want to make it up to you, be your mum again."

"Well i'm sorry but you had your chance, I don't need you anymore." I felt bad for the words that just came out of my mouth. I felt angry and sad. I missed my mum so much. I wanted her back in my life but I didn't want to be hurt again. Maybe if I just give her one more chance, she is my mum after all.

Kate "Kiera please, just give me one more chance, I wont let you down, I promise."

"Fine. Tomorrow. I will text you when and where."

Kate " Thank you baby and Happy Birthday." 

I walked back to the compound and Jay was stood waiting outside.

Jay " Where have you been?"

"Why you miss me?"v

Jay " Listen I gotta bounce but you should give me your number so we can continue this further."

I gave him my phone and he gave me his. We exchanged numbers, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then he left. I Walked back into the compound, everyone was having a good time. Hayley was dancing with Elijah, Marcel and Klaus were talking to some blonde women, Rebekah was dancing with a randomer and Davina was chatting and dancing away to a tall boy with brown curly hair which I presumed was Tim, she talks about him all the time. I was so happy that everyone was happy and having such a good time. This party wasn't such a bad idea after all.

"Hey stranger, long time no see." I recognised that voice. I turned around in excitement and let out a loud squeel. " Ali!"

Ali " Forget to invite me to your party?"

"I...it was a surprise."

Ali " Relax girl, i'm joking, so guess what my mom isn't coming back till tomorrow so I get to stay the night"

"Could this night get any better?" I smiled and gave Ali a hug. We sat at the bar and talked for hours on end. It was great to talk to her face - to - face. We were now beginning to get quite tipsy.

Ali " Kiera we need to go up and sing!"

"Yea... i'm not so sure."

Ali " please please please please Kiera it will be fun." She said whilst doing to puppy dog eyes.

"Fine.... But if its a crap song then i'm leaving."

We walked up the stage and took both the mikes. Ali couldn't stop laughing which made me laugh. Paramore still into you started playing and we were to busy laughing to actually sing. We finally managed to control our laughter and started singing. When we finished everyone clapped and some started shouting 'one more song' soon everyone was shouting and we had no choice but to stay on stage and do an encore. Avril Lavigne here's to never growing up started playing. It was so much fun being on stage with Ali and we were actually really good. I smiled as the crowed cheered our performance. The night grew to an end and slowly people started to leave until it as just the people that actually lived here. I introduced Ali to everyone she didn't already know and showed her to her room. It was right beside me and Davinas. It was five in the morning, I lay in bed and watched the clock tick as I couldn't sleep. I heard a noise from outside my room. My door opened and Ali's head appeared round it.

Ali " Hey I cant sleep."

"Yea me neither."

Ali " So do you think its to late for a midnight snack?"

"Definitely not." I said whilst getting out of my bed. We quietly crept out of my bedroom and down half way down the stairs when we were stopped by Davina.

Davina " What are you guys doing?"

"Couldn't sleep so we were getting food."

Davina " Great, mind if I join?"

"Come on then" We continued to walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. We raided all the cupboards and the fridge. Our arms were full of munchies. We carried it all up to my room and put it in the middle of my bed and sat around it.

Ali " Do you know what would go great with all of this?" She said whilst taking a joint out of her hoodie pocket.

" Ali Ford, you're such a bad influence, dont just sit there light that baby up."

Davina " i'm not so sure about this."

Ali " Just try it, its good."

"Relax Dee you don't have to if you don't want too." I said before taking a draw and passing it back to Ali, She took a couple of draws and offered it to Davina. She looked worried but took it out of Ali's hand. "Just take a small draw." I told her whilst she put the joint up to her lips and took a big draw causing her to choke."I told you." I said whilst taking the joint from her hand. We passes the joint around until it was finished. Then we started digging into the food.

Davina " I don't even know why I was so worried, being stoned is great." She said whilst starting to laugh.

A few seconds later were all laughing uncontrollably, we couldn't even eat from how much we were laughing, that's the last thing I remember before falling asleep. I woke up the next morning, there was wrappers all over the place, Ali and Davina were sound asleep on my bed. I got up and started jumping on the bed whilst singing. Ali jumped up and fell off the bed causing me to laugh. Davina gave me an evil glare and lay back down.

"Come on, Ali's going home today we cant waste the little time she has here."

Sorry if its a bit boring, I planned more but decided to put it in the next chapter so more drama to come next time. Tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions on what should happen with Kiera and her mum please let me know :]]

Comment!

Vote!

Thanks for reading! :]]