Chapter 30 - not your typical party

Hey everyone I would like to apologise for leaving this book for so long. I stopped watching TVD and TO completely and lost all motivation to write. It felt more like a drag having to update rather than it being fun. This is the last chapter as I don't want to write it anymore but felt bad for leaving you guys without an ending. So here's the last chapter sorry its not that great but it is very late. I randomly got the urge to finish this book and couldn't sleep till I did so enjoy and goodnight!

also this is not edited and I haven't even looked over it so sorry for the mistakes but as I said its late.

I stood in front of the mirror giving my self a once over. I had on a red sleeveless skater dress with black boot high heels and my leather jacket. My make-up consists of red lipstick, mascara and some eye liner. Once I was satisfied with my looks I snuck out of the compound as quickly as I could only to bump into Jay. Sighing I looked him up and down. He has on an army t-shirt with black jeans and a leather jacket. His hair was styled in a messy way which pulled the whole look together.

Jay "so you really weren't going to invite me to your little friends party huh? I'm hurt"

He put his hand over his heart in a joking way. "Jay I cant drag you into this shit, I'm away to confront Charlotte tonight and I don't want you to get hurt"

Jay "I'm not letting you do this alone, ism coming with you, with or without your consent "

"fine." I sighed. I really couldn't be bothered arguing with him about this. I was quite glad that he was coming along with me but I wouldn't tell him that his ego is big enough. We walked along the streets hand in hand making our way towards Charlotte's house. Jay kept blabbing on about these ridiculous plans that he had came up with. "Honestly Jay I love you but if you don't shut up I will rip your heart out right here right now" He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me with a big grin on his face. "what?" I asked him annoyed of how he was staring at me.

Jay "Did you just say that you loved me?"

"Did you miss the part where I threatened to kill you?" He just smiled at my reply and embraced me in his warm arms. I couldn't help but melt into his arms and hug him back. I reached up and planted my lips on his before pulling away, leaving him standing there whilst I walked away. He ran up behind me and flung his arm over my shoulder.

Jay "Just so you know I love you too"

"I know" I smiled as I leaned in closer enjoying the heat radiating from him. We walked in comfortable silence towards Charlotte. You could hear the music from hers a mile away. It looked like your typical house party. Drunk teenagers were all over the place with red cups in their hands, some were even passed out on the garden already. Little did they know that this is not your typical party. I had to be very careful and think my actions through properly. One mistake and I could ruin everything and expose us all. I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach which grew the closer we got. Jay ran his hand up and down my arm trying to reassure me.

We walked up to the front door and tried to get through. "shit I forgot we have to be invited in" I grabbed a random boy walking by and compelled him to go and get Charlotte. Five minutes later Charlotte came skipping over with a red cup in her hand. She was wearing a baby pink skater dress with beige heels.

Charlotte " Kiera! you're finally here! come in come in!"

As soon as I stepped into the door she jumped on me and gave me a big hug. I smiled and returned the hug. I couldn't let her catch on that I know what shes planning. She offered to get us a drink and left before I could reply. Jay came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist.