Chapter 3: The Jealous Operation

(Budo's POV)
It's Monday so me and Yan-chan finally can start to make her jealous. With Ayano having a really black hair and a new hairstyle , nothing could get really wrong, right? She might even get jealous. "So, Budo, let's go inside." "Sure." I got startled when she clings to my arm "What is that for?" "Remember, jealous operation!" She grits her teeth to act like it. Oh, there she is, "Ayano." "What?" "Let's go there, Osoro is there." "Ok." While walking , I put an arm around hertz make the effect real.

(Ayano's POV)

As Budo puts his arm around me, I shook a little, once we were near Osoro, we cuddled together, saying sweet stuff then Budo tickles me, "Ah!!! Budo!! Stop it! Hehehe. You're tickling m-- aahhhaaaa." "You're being so naughty and this is your punishment." He brushes his lips in my neck, trying to tickle me, and I said "Ack!!!! You're the naughtier one, honey." "Will you promise me to be a good girl?" "Yes Budo!! I love you!!!!!" "Love you too." He kisses my cheeks. It's working already!!!! She stared at us (badly) and walked away.

(Osoro's POV)

I-I can't believe it. Does Budo really like her? This can't be happening. This can't be true, I-I-I ca--- "What the hell is wrong with you today?!" Lime streak said  with a fierce face. Then I shouted "It's none of your business, lame streak!!! Just go ahead and hang around ok?!!! I'm your leader so respect me and go away for a while!!!!!" "Whatever." Lime streak and my other peeps went on their assigned places.  I'm just really stressed since i have a crush on Budo and he's with someone else. I went to an isolated place  (the rooftop) to cry. I can't let the other delinquents see me cry, they think that I am weak.

*Cries really hard*, I-I-I love Budo!! Very much!!! The truth is that, I just hide my jealousy earlier by putting a tough face. Behind this delinquent, is a normal girl who is in love. My SENPAII!! This love sickening romance between the two  disgusts me!!!!