Chapter 14: Goodbye, but??

(Ayano's POV)

[After a few days]

All my things are packed, I'm all set for my flight. One last look on Budo's house I glanced, ok Ayano, please forget about him!!! He hates you and he doesn't believe you. I jumped in the car and drove my way to school.

*in the principal's office*

"Good morning kocho sensei, I will resign from this school because I will be studying in America." "Is that so? Why leave? You're a good student. Look, if ever you wanna come back, just go here and attend your class." "Ok." "Just take care, Ayano."

I left kocho sensei's office. Goodbye Akademi, goodbye everyone!!!

(Budo's friends' conversation)

"Look, it's Ayano! She just came from kocho sensei's office." "I heard that she's studying in the US. Is she really leaving Budo? Let's stop her!!!" "But we have to go to him first." "Let's call!" *Calling budo*

"Hello?" "Budo!! Ayano is leaving!!!! You will never see her again!!" "*Sighs irritatedly* If she wants leave then fine!!!" "Bu---!" "Let's just go to his house dude!"

*at Budo's house*

(Budo's POV)

She's leaving me seriously? So what? She doesn't love me!!!! She doesn't love me!!!!! *punches wall then kneel on the verge of tears *, why can't I forget about her???!!! Arrrgghhh!! I'm so stupid!!!! She doesn't love me!!!

*ding dong*

"Who is it!!!"  I peek out and it's my friends from martial arts club. "Dude! She's leaving!!! Let's get to her before it's too late." "It's hopeless. If she wants to be with Aso then fine!!! What do I care!!!" "She loves you Budo, she really doesn't like him. And I believe that she would never cheat, we saw in her room that it's all pictures of you."

"You are going to regret this Budo. She's going to leave in anytime soon so please do something!!!!" "I have proof just so you can believe us." I'm speechless, I can't even say if they are telling the truth. Mina handed me a file.

"Listen." I listened to the audio and I hear saying she really hates him. "She even punched his face." I continue to listen for more info.

*After listening*

"Now do you believe us?" I nodded. "Then let's go!!!" All this time, she was right, why didn't I believe in her? I'm soooo stupid seriously. I need to catch up with her to get her back!!!! And all this time, I still love her. After everything that had happened.

But next time for sure, I will believe her from now on.

"Hop in!!" I hopped in their car on the way to the airport.✈️✈️✈️.

(Ayano's POV)

At this point, I arrived at the Sisuta Airport, it was far though but at least I can get over him easily by leaving. I can't wait to surprise my parents. I miss them.

"Ayano, may I see your passport?" I gave the woman my passport. Then after checking, she gave me my flight ticket that has everything in it.

While waiting for my plane to arrive, I scroll on my phone to delete me and Budo's pictures. Delete Delete Delete!!!! Done!!!!!