An encounter

(Ayano's POV)

It's been like 2 days since I remember the night I was prom queen, the night that I need to be the most outstanding in prom and me and Budo's little time together in the room. All of those will forever stay in my memory.

And because of the night of my life, I became really popular and well known. "Hey Ayano!" "Oh hey, Midori!" "Have a fun time in college!" "Yes I will Kokona!" "Ayano, me and Kokona are engaged!!!" "What?! Congrats!!!" "The wedding will be in 5 years!!!! He proposed to me!!!!!"

"Riku, that's so sweet of you." "My one and only Kokona." Awww, this makes me happy. I can't believe that some of our classmates are getting married in the future!!!!! I wonder if pippi and ryuto are getting married too, they've been dating as well. Oh I just imagine if Budo propose to me!!! Eeeekk!!!!

But first, we have college and job internships. Ofc Budo respects it, and I guess it's just a few years away. *Sighs dreamily*, Budo proposes with a ring and all of his eyes on me, I just can't imagine how much I will be happy at that time.

*Sighs dreamily*, *About to fall because Ayano tripped*, "aaaaaaah!!!" While screaming, some strong arms catch my back, is this Budo? "Woah, be careful there, prom queen." "?" I look up and I see a boy, who has bright blond hair, a sun kissed tan skin, ocean blue eyes and a muscular complexion. Gosh! "Who are you?" I get up on my feet and he puts his hand on the back of his neck(blushing) ...

 Gosh! "Who are you?" I get up on my feet and he puts his hand on the back of his neck(blushing)

"I-I'm Aso Rito. Y-Y-You are really pretty." "Yeah sure." "Y-Y-Yo---" "Spit it out!" "It's nice to meet you. I heard you were prom queen. I'm the sports club leader, if you're interested, you're welcome." "I'm sorry, but I'm already in the martial arts club, and why are you talking to me?" "Because I love you!!!!!" "*Gasp* No, I already have a boyfriend."  He grabs me by the waist and strokes my cheeks, "Leave him, he's worthless."

Just when I was about to speak, he kisses my lips with tongues like saliva dripping. Plus he even cornered me. What the hell is his problem?

(Budo's short POV)

How dare she cheated on me?!!!!! No, this can't be real!!!!! I can't accept this!!!! I'm dreaming am I? As hot tears roll down my cheeks, I punch the wall furiously and left.

(Ayano's POV)

I break from the kiss and punched his face real hard. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!!!!! I TOLD YOU THAT I ALREADY HAVE A HOT HELL OF A BOYFRIEND!!! GET THAT IN YOUR SKULL THAT YOU'RE WORTHLESS!!!!!! JUST FIND SOMEONE ELSE OK???!!!!!" "I just developed strong feelings for you." "If you won't get out of my sight, I swear I'm gonna make your head fly away."

"You know, Ayano, just accept that I love you, for a long time." "One, two, if you don't get outta here, I'm gonna kill you." "Hpmh, so pathetic, hhehhe, I'm just making a fool out of myself, always rejected and----- oh never mind, who am I to say this?" He ran away crying. I must have been harsh, but he kissed me, it doesn't feel right. I love Budo, and only Budo.

(Budo's POV)

Why did she do this to me? I thought she loves me, I thought she's my meaning of forever, I thought she's the smile to my face, and I thought she's my beating heart. But I was wrong, all this time I was wrong! Wrong for loving her too much, wrong for meeting her in the first place, wrong for noticing her and wrong for being with her!!!!!!!

Why did this happen?! Why does this have to happen?! Am I just too stupid?