Final day of revenge

(Budo's POV)

For the past 4 weeks, I think I'm getting bored about just torturing them, I plan something even bigger. Something that will keep them away. But it's not related to murder, a punishment or something like that. I will turn them in. "Boo!" Ayano hugs me from behind. "Good morning, sweetie."

I turn and start playing with her jet black hair locks. "So, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "What?" "I'm already getting bored with all those torture and taunting stuff. I want to put them in the asylum or maybe jail." Dang girl, you were thinking what I WAS thinking.

"Can I borrow your jacket? I feel cold?"

"Y-You know I would give you everything you need?" I blush hard while cornering her

"Y-You know I would give you everything you need?" I blush hard while cornering her. "Ofc Budo. What do YOU need?" "You." I kiss her, gently but she pulled in for a more hard and passionate one. "Mmh." "Mmmh" "Ohhh...yes.."

(After that morning)

"Budo." She hugs me. "Please be alright." "I will, Ayano." " 'Twas nothing . Because of everything that happened, I tend to worry about you all the time every time you're out of my sight." "No. I don't want my girl to be a worrywart." "I'm just concerned. Anyways, bye, I gotta go to class. I'm going to be late." "Bye.🤗."

(Ayano's POV)

While in class, I try to focus on my topic: Biology. Well, I know these already, I've studied all of these. To be frank, I am an honor student. *Sighs*, how boring. I wonder, what can be my future?

Ofc with Budo but I ever wanna know if my parents will come back. Just a regular high school student, with the perfect boyfriend and status, I can't let that woman block the way of a happy future, especially Budo. And taro, I don't think he really planned all of this. He was good, I know.

Just an average boy with good grades. Oh Budo. I would love to spend the future with you. What am I even thinking? I srsly have many thoughts in the inside. People think that I am girl who thinks nothing. I have many thoughts but not about something emotional.

Chill Ayano, he's alright. He's Budo-Senpai, he's strong. He can control the world by his hands. Even try making me blush. Speaking of blushing, I just saw him pass by, waving at me. I waved back with a flying kiss.

(At night time)

We were back again at the warehouse. Time for the ultimate plan. Still the footage saved on my phone, I watch out if the police we contacted are coming.

"So, this thing we are going to do is that, it will change your life, forever." "Are you going to kill us?"  "Please don't kill me!!!!" Taro exclaimed. "And why would I do that?" Budo said.

"I'm sorry, I've regretted everything I've done. Look, I didn't plan all of this, it was all Osoro. She made me join all this time,  but Ayano, yes I admired you but that wasn't my way of showing how much I admire you. I'm very sorry. I know you won't believe me but please hear me out. Osoro made me do this. *Crying*"

"Why did you tell them?!?!??!!!!" "Because I feel guilty already. I can't handle all of this anymore. I give up!!!" "But, you're my sidekick." "I can't do bad stuff anymore. I was only forced to. I only said those stuff just so that you think I'm with you." "Argh!!" "So wait, are you being sincere? You already realized it's bad?" "Yes. Ayano, if you really love him, you can go with him, I'm happy for you. That's how much I like you."

"But, what about Osana? Did you really do that?" "I did that just to protect myself. Because she was about to kill me." "About those things you said?" "I said that because Osoro listens on the door for everything I say." "Poor you."

(After freeing Taro and the police arrives)

"So, arrest this woman. Officer, this guy is innocent. She just made him do it for she threatened him." "Is that all?" "Yes. He didn't do anything." "I'm coming back for you, Budo." "Never."