Welcome to the Martial Arts club! What brings you here?

(Ayano Aishi's POV)

Budo told me to meet me here, where the hell is----- Ack!!! Someone just covered my eyes and grabbed me from behind "Who is this?" "Mr. Budo Masuta at your service! " "B-B-Budo!!" "Just kidding."

"Just take your hands off of me." "Ok." "Aaaah!" I dropped but he catches me, again!! We lock our eyes at each other for a few seconds, he lifts me up after. "So, according to my plan, for your reputation and freedom, join my club."

"What?" "I will turn you in. You want to be in jail?" "N-N-No! Of course not!!!" "Then join my club. I will teach you some self defense for yourself." "Ugh!! Fine." Me and Budo entered the club, he puts his arm around me (again!?!)

"Hey, guys, I would like you to meet our new member of the martial arts club and my girlfriend too. So please give her respect and greet her with kindness." "Hello Ayano-chan! Welcome to the martial arts club!!" They all bowed to me like I'm a queen or something like that.

"Let's start, shall we?" Oh maaaann. Idk this.

During the practice, I stumble for several times because of my kick.

(Budo's POV)

Oh gosh, she's really gonna embarrass me, I better help her. "Ayano." "Budo senpai? Please help." "Here, you do this." Then I demonstrated her the kick and showed her the punching bags and the practice kicking equipment.
(After a few moments)

"Is it like this?" She showed me her kick. Wow, that was high. She learns pretty fast too. I ain't going to get embarrassed. "Practice some punches here." As she receives the equipment, she punches, vigorously.

As if she is punching Osana. I whispered "Keep punching like that. You know, you just gotta focus and think about the people who hurt you and you will win."

"O-ok! Yes sir!!" She smiles up to her eyes. Her cute big eyes. Oh gosh, what am I even doing?!

"I announce that the battles begin. You know that it will depend on how strong and fast you are.If you lose, it will be okay but not when it comes to the enth time, I will not consider it." "Yes Budo!!!" "And whoever wins the battle till the end will have a battle with me. Ok, get yourself up and let it begin!!! Oh, I forgot, my girlfriend will be the first one you will fight with. Thank you." I see Ayano, cracking her fingers like a real man, and looks like she holds a grudge.

When she passed by, I whispered "Do your best." "I will. Trust me." It's like a match between Mina and Ayano, and I'm kinda watching this. "Ok. 1,2,3 Fight!!!" Mina kicks while Ayano dodges, wow, she's like me but let's prove it when she have a match with me. And then Ayano shields herself with her hand when Mina darts at her, and boom, she dropped. A-A-Ayano, s-she won? Unbelievable. "Ok Mina, later you will match with someone else."

(After a couple of matches won by Ayano)

"Ok, Budo. You will have a match with your girlfriend, *panting*, she's strong. You are the master so... Yeah"

Hope I don't lose.

(Ayano's POV)

Ok, I better win this! It's Budo, I better not embarrass him or else he will report. I stood in front of him, ready to fight. "Let's begin!" "Ok."

Budo throws a kick while I dodge him and ducked down. I kicked him in the feet, there, he stumbled a little, but he gets up to his feet and I kinda tripped and he fell down, beneath me!! So I won already. Yes!!! I won!!!!