Chapter 8: Unaware

(Ayano's POV)

During club time, me and Budo were practicing the martial arts moves. Which I already know ofc. "Hey Budo?" "Yes, what's up?" "I love you." I hug him, "I love you too. So, did you already practiced your moves ?" To make more attention between the two of us, I pretend that idk the punches. "Please help me here. I can't do the punch that well." "Anything for my girl."

"Here you do it like this."

Thank you Budo, for the attention

Thank you Budo, for the attention. I felt a little left out. "Then a little to the right." "What else?" "That's it." "Thank you." He smiles at me. "Just do your best. Oh, I have an announcement later so watch out. You have to be there." "Ok." He pecks my cheek.

(The announcement)

"Guys! I have an announcement. Listen carefully, ok?" I hear people murmur. I catch his eyes staring at me with a wink. I could like faint there. "So, I'm not going to be the leader of the martial arts anymore." "What?" "Why?!" "You were a good leader!!" OMG!! This is so unusual of him. Don't tell me he's just going to give leadership to this club to anyone. This is insane.

"Ayano Aishi, hon, please  join me in this announcement." Huh? Me? Why though? "Sure I will join you, hon."  Once  we are beside together...

He held my arm, and put his leader band or whatever

He held my arm, and put his leader band or whatever. "She will be our new leader." Murmurs are everywhere around the room. "Wait, seriously?" "Don't worry, she will be as good as Budo." Members start to gossip with each other. "Don't worry, I will try my best to be your new leader. "

I looked at Budo, with a nod, "I've made up my mind, guys. And if ever she gets absent, I can be a substitute leader. You know, guys, I gave up my position for her because she defeated me in the last match. Just like what I did with my previous leader." "Oh yeah. I remember." "But if none of us are present, Mina can supervise you all."

After the announcement was made, now it's my turn to shout motivational quotes and cheer on them.

(Budo's POV)

(After club time)

Me and Ayano were walking down the hall, and while walking, "So, you finally gave in that I'm better than you in martial arts." She nudges my shoulder. I make up a comeback "You know, I'm still your master, Ayano. At home." "*Scoffs* FYI, I'm the master of myself, I can do whatever I want, say whatever I want and see whatever I want." She unites my headband and to my surprise, she...

" She unites my headband and to my surprise, she

Kisses me but blocking with the headband. We both blush by the blocked kiss. After breaking the kiss, I stare at her beautiful eyes thinking how I'm such a lucky man. She has a beautiful soul I know. Loving her is not hard, Idk why Taro didn't like her, she's a wonderful person who has a big heart. "My little Ayano." I cup her cheeks, "What?" "I love you. You are my only one." "I know that. C'mere big boy." She pulls me in for a kiss.

"I also wanna be with you. So, keep up your words. Kay?" Ofc. I mean, who would break her heart, probably a monster like Taro. He's so stupid. "As long as you want me, Ayano."

(Osoro's POV)

They really are inseparable. I must make a way to separate them. No, I got Taro. He will handle Budo or Ayano, whatever. "So, have you thought of a new plan? They are so inseparable, they are like connected to each other. But Ayano, she's different from all the girls here in Akademi high. Call me a stalker but I'm obsessed with her. Do what you can to make her mine."

"I am trying. You can also make Budo mine, right?" "Ofc. We're a team." Hope so. He better not betray me. Oh maybe I can ask my team for a backup too. We try and try to see them part ways but they are always together. If worse comes to worse, we will seriously KIDNAP. HOLD HOSTAGE. ASSASSINATE.