Why can't you believe me?!

(Ayano's POV)

Budo has been avoiding me for a week already, what's wrong with him? I can't understand, why would he do this to me? I hate this, I hate being avoided by the person I love. I love Budo, I need to understand his problem. *Wiping tears furiously*, I feel so alone and left out!!!! Why?!!!!

Just when Budo comes down from the stairs, I didn't waste my opportunity and hugged him tightly, "Budo, what's wrong with you?" He doesn't respond but he pushes me away, finally, I snapped at him "Why are you ignoring me?!?!?! What's wrong with you????!!!!!!"

"What's wrong?! You want to know what's wrong?!?!?!??!!!! YOU CHEATED ON ME, THATS WHATS WRONG!!!! YOU MADE ME BELIEVE THAT YOU LOVE ME, THATS WHATS WRONG!!!!! AND THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HIM, THATS WHATS WRONG!!!!!! AND THEN YOURE ASKING WHATS WRONG?!?!?" "*Cries *, HE KISSED ME I DIDNT KISS HIM!!!! YOU'RE THE ONE I LOVE!!!!!!!"

"Then what did I see? You think I didn't see anything? I saw it. You kissed him.😡." I shouted at my fullest point "BUDO!!!!!!!! WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE ME?!?!?!?? IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME!!!!! *lowers voice* I guess you don't trust me at all, you can't even believe me. And I guess all that you see of me is a liar, not listening me to what I say and not looking things my way. I think that, it's time to end our relationship here. And I think that you will be contented without seeing me in that way like before."

I left Budo with tears, I try not to look back at him, I love him, and if that's the way he wants then fine.

(Arrived at home)

I slammed the door shut and locked. *Crying hard*, yet, I'm really obsessed with him, so much, but I can't handle us fighting, and it's time for me to move on. I will leave Akademi and get a scholarship in a good school and get my life going on, yeah that's right, and to top that off, to never see him again.

Goodbye Budo
Goodbye past
And mostly, goodbye from obsessing about him.

Just when I was about to pack up my things, I thought about going to America with my parents. Living my life there. And since I saved enough money, I'm going there.

(Budo's POV)

Why did it have to go this way? I'm not used to having Ayano with me all the time, I shouldn't care though but still, why do I still feel attached? Do I still need her? I don't think so. She was the greatest person I met. Well, if I just talk to her, it will cause another fight. *Crying*, I usually don't cry tho but it hurts, I'm greatly hurt.

I never thought that she would do this, but I think that it's better to just end this, I won't chase her, it will be useless.
I'm not good enough for her right? I'm just a nobody. And she's a liar, she lies even though she's caught red handed. All of this is a lie, all this time, I've been tricked!!! 😤, after I graduate from Akademi high, I will go somewhere very far and never see her again. *Wiping tears hardly*, ok Budo, you better forget about her.

Right now, I'm struggling to forget about her, but I can't, I feel like I need her even more. I'm craving for her attention.
Looking through her window, I see her crying, no, forget her.

*Crying until Budo falls asleep*