Chapter 4: The making of a perfect "girlfriend"

(Ayano's POV)
That was AWESOMEEEEE!!!! I never knew I could beat Budo. "A-Ayano, l-l-lets go home. It's late already. And please, stand up already." "Ok." We both stood up, shocked to see the members whispering and gossiping about us.

"Is this real? No one beats Budo. He has a 100•/• winning streak." "She looks pretty tough too." One member said, "She's amazing." "*Clears throat*, guys. From now on, me and Ayano with be leaders of the martial arts club since she beat me in a match. So when she tells you to do something, you do it. Whatever her commands are, you'll follow." "M-Me, as a leader? I-im not good at leading." "Sure you will be."

After club time, me and Budo went to visit his house, "Yan-chan." "What do you need?" "Since you defeated me, I guess you could practice more. I have some equipment at home so better use them. EVERYDAY! Ok?"

Putting on a tough face, I said in high confidence, "Yes, Budo. As long as you teach me something new." "Sure." Eh, we shook hands like friends and I guess we ARE going to be friends after all.

"Ok! Wear this outfit. You must workout! 20 push ups!" "Huh?" Ugh!! Seriously?! "I want you to be a martial artist too. You are my pretend girlfriend, so they won't think that we have nothing in common. Most of all, you are going to be the leader and I don't want to be embarrassed. Oh, it's like this."After I wear the outfit over my uniform,he wears the tie around my head, looking ready.

"Wha----" "Go! 30 push-ups for you have wasted time. Especially MY time. Go! Or else I will turn----" "Fine! Ok."

I did the push-ups while Budo counts and he shouts motivational quotes. "Go, Ayano. That's what it takes to be a master." Buuuddoo!! I'm really going to kill you!!! But I c-c-can't. There's something about him that I can't kill. Is this because he's my hope to making Taro-kun jealous? Or it's more than that?

"Ok. You're done. Next, practice the punches. For 30 minutes." "Argh!!!!" Sweating hard, I did what is needed.

(After 30 minutes)

"*Panting*, w-w-w-what else, B-Budo." "Kicking. Here is the equipment." "Why are you doing this to me?" "To become a perfect leader. Now go! Before I kick you."

Annoyed, I kick high in the air, mostly above the kicking bag. "Hey. I'm going somewhere. Don't stop until I come back, ok?" "OK!!!!"

(Budo's POV)

Seeing Ayano working hard, I can sense that she will be a great martial artist. I went out of the house for a walk.

I have been thinking things over, am I good enough for Osoro? Maybe she only looks at me as a classmate whatsoever. I better make her jealous, to find out once and for all.

Going near the vending machine, I get a drink for Ayano,though I think that she must train hard. Because when she fails, all of the actions will reflect to me. But thanks to her, I start getting hints from Osoro, so what she needs in return is friendship. I think she's a really great friend.

(After a 1 hour walk)

When I came back home, I saw Ayano, laying unconscious on the floor, sweat all over her body. And sore feet. Oh my gosh. I guess I got a little harsh on her, she's not used to this activity. I remember back in my old days, my father used to practice me like this but I never gave up. "A-Ayano? Please wake up." She's still unconscious.