The morning after...

(Ayano's POV)
This movie is so fun to watch, especially when I'm with Budo. I feel a little odd about myself, little do I know that I am falling for him. I don't think Taro is important to me. I don't even like him anymore. But all I gotta say is that...

I LOVE BUDO!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know right now if he's just toying with me or he feels something for me. I wish he could love me back. Feeling warm in his embrace, I just think, maybe this is real after all. "Budo." "Yes." Just hearing his voice is nice. "Do you still love Osoro?" Ugh!!! Not these blurting again!! I asked myself will our relationship just depend on making people jealous? On how people look at us?

(Budo's POV)

Did she seriously asked that? I don't like Osoro anymore. I love Ayano. I don't think I will pretend anymore. I will prove it to her. Just seeing her beside me, I just wanna say 'I LOVE YOU!!' Now my senses became clear, she's better than Osoro. I love her, every time I see her, I see a beautiful world behind her, and every gentle touch of her, I sense an angel's hand touching me.

And every word of her is like listening to my favorite music, and every gaze lifted on me is like saying I'm a good person. "I don't think so." "Huh? Why?" "I will tell you tomorrow." "Whatever."

(After the movie is done)

Oh that was a good movie after all. I turned off the the tv when I see Ayano sleeping in my arms. I want to stay like this the whole night. When I'm about to stand up, she mutters "Don't leave me. Stay with me." "I will always be here for you, Ayano." Then I kissed her forehead for a goodnight kiss.

I lifted her, bringing her home.It's just beside the two houses beside me.

While dropping her gently on her bed, I put my necklace and card for her in her hands so when she wakes up, she will see it.

(Next day)

(Ayano's POV)

*Yawn*, what a morning to begin with!! While getting up, I saw a necklace on my hand, is this from Budo?! Unbelievable. Oh yeah, there's a card, over here. "That necklace is for you. Please wear it." Of course I will wear it, always. I can't wait to go to school!!! I bet it will be a good start.

(In school)
I wonder where Budo went? Oh well, I will just go to the rose bush to pass time. While looking at these flowers, I just imagine if Budo gives me one. I will be happy. Very happy.

"I wish Budo could give one of these to me." I spoke to myself, I bet I must have been looking like a moron. Why do I hear sound behind me? I look behind me when I see no one. "These are for you!" Who's that? When I turned, I see Budo with a rose. How sweet!!! I was just wishing that earlier. "Thank you Budo!" I hugged him tightly. Hope that's not embarrassing but I think I saw Budo getting comfortable with the hug. "I granted your wish earlier. Is it enough?" Oh no. He heard my wish? "It's enough."

"So, I really loved your bracelet. Thank you. It fits perfectly." "No prob. I'm also wearing this necklace you gave me." "It's looks gorgeous on you. But you are actually the real beautiful thing." Not again I blush!!! "Meet me on the rooftop at 7 pm. I will tell you something special." Is he going to confess?!?!?!

Does he like me?!!?!?! OMG?!?!?!
"I won't get my hopes up high but sure."