Chapter 9: Held captive

(Ayano's POV)

I get ready for school and wondering where Budo went. Well, I understand because he needs to get ready early. "Must have been too early." I murmur to myself. I hope this day turns out to be good.

(After getting ready)

I brush my hair, thinking that after all, I'm just in paranoia. Maybe after all, the stalker might just appear accidentally. I don't even notice here at home. I'm just crazy. Ayano, Ayano,Ayano, please stop fussing about this.

Ok. I'm all ready. I grab a sandwich and I go my way to school.

While rushing to go to school, I accidentally bumped into Osoro. Oh man, just when you bump into a delinquent. "Just watch where your going ok?!?! Are you blind or something?!?!?!?" I act tough at her "No, I'm deaf because I can't hear all of your stupid words ok?! All I hear is blablablabla." "You better see who you're talking to."

"And you better see who love you in the past!!! You know, instead of being a stupid delinquent, why don't you get your act together and stop screwing up other people's lives ok?! So that's why no one loves you because all you do is put a stupid smirk on your face and act all tough without any reason." She was about to hit me but I blocked it and I used the kick that Budo taught me. I had her stumbled on the ground. "Y-You!!" "Till next time." I put a little salute and laughed.

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS, AYANO AISHI!!!" "WHATEVER.hahahahha."

(Osoro's short POV)

She won't get away with this!!! She won't escape me later. She's just boastful because her boyfriend is Budo. No weakling like her would beat me. She's a coward. But how can I call her a coward? She honestly did it on her own.

Me and taro will capture them. Budo must belong to me. And Ayano belongs to Taro.

She will be screaming her eyes out soon, and Budo will be mine. He will be mine without any protests. And I failed to get her since there are many eyes here,

(Ayano's POV)

Now, where the hell is Budo? I better look for him.

After awhile, I saw Budo, greeting me...

Awww. What a sweet smile. The smile that calms my every mood. The smile that makes me squirm, the smile that makes my heart jump out of me. The smile that makes me feel that I'm the only lucky girl in this world.

"Hi Budo!" He went up to me, and give me a tight hug. "Ayano!! Here's for you!" He hands me a single red rose. "For me?!" "For my beautiful girlfriend ofc. A pretty rose for a pretty lady." I sniff at the rose staring at him, he gives me a concern look. "I'm relieved you like it." "Anything from my boyfriend I would like." He snorts, he looks so cute.

(Osoro's POV)

"So, guys, hello? Are you even listening at me?" "Yes we are!!!" In unison they say. "Ok, so at dismissal time, you need to capture Budo and Ayano if they are not together, do I make myself clear?" "Yes but, what is Taro doing here?" "He will help us locate them. He will also take charge of both of them." "That's right. So you guys need to do your jobs well, ok?" "Yes!!! We I'll do it."

(At dismissal time)

(Taro's Short POV)

"Guys, come here. I located Ayano." "Where?" "Right over there, she's saying bye to Budo." "Good job Taro." "Yeah sure." *at a distance* "Bye bye Budo!!" "Bye hon." There she goes, coming nearer. Ready your big boxes."

(Ayano's short POV)

While walking near the field, I daydream about him. EVERYTHING about him. You know who! Without noticing, someone stabs me. I feel sooo... 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

(Budo's POV)
I'm in the shower room, gathering my things, while I hear footsteps behind me, I turn to see but just thin air. Maybe it's just Ayano goofing around. I look to peek around "Ayano, hon, are you playing games with me?" No response still. "Ayano, come out wherever you are." I peek outside but there's no one, until I feel that someone hit me with a bat on my head!!! It hurts.💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤