The greatest feeling

(Ayano's POV)

I woke up, at 10:00 am, realizing that he did not let me go to school since my legs hurt. Oh how I feel so relaxed! "Good morning Ayano! Here's your breakfast." My legs felt way better than yesterday.

"Wow, Budo! You shouldn't have!" "I cooked these myself. So, enjoy!" "Why didn't you go to school today?" "Well, I have to take care of you since people might suspect that I don't take care of you." Breakfast in bed, a good friend, a whole day of resting, what more would I ask? As I gobble down on my food, Budo speaks up.

"So, for now, we can give ourselves some rest from school but we will still discuss our plan. So for that, you must be clingy, still have common sense, smart, witty, and a little bit tough. Ok?" "Sure. For me it sounds nice. What else? " "You must always lean on me when out in school or public. And of course you must not flirt with other guys in school." "Ok." Listening carefully, I put my hand on my face, trying to concentrate.

(Budo's POV)

"Ok, so let's act like we are in school, then numerous people flows there, eyes pry on us, especially Osoro, so try to act clingy." I nodded obediently.

(Take one!)

"Come here, sweetheart." "*Takes Budo by the arm*, Oh my gosh! I would love to!!! Please don't leave my side, sweetie!!!----" hmm.. Not good enough!! "No, try on having a sweet but seductive accent not a high pitched accent." "Huh, like how?" "My sweet little Ayano," I said in a sweet and seductive way "Oh ok." "Let's do these things when we get near Osoro and Taro." "I'm all ears."

(Take two!!)

"Hey Ayano." She grabs me by the arm. Ok, this is getting good, "Oh my sweet Budo," She grabs me by the collar, she's good at pretending. "Seeing you is like heaven, that is unless if you let me." "Ok that's good, Ayano! Now on the steps , step on the right side on two steps, After that, face me. When I stop on my tracks, you wrap your arms around me, and say 'I love you so much.'After saying that, I move closer to you, locking my eyes on you for 3 seconds, I hug you and whisper in your ear, 'I'm all yours, Ayano. You're my world.' Then we share a kiss."

"Ack! A kiss?! Seriously?! There's no way." "You have to do this, it's for your love life. Even mine." "F-F-Fine." She's flustered. Is this too much for her? "Don't worry Yan-chan, we kissed before, remember? You were good at it." "B-Budo! That was not a good memory. W-We're just friends o-ok?!"

Hahahahhaahhaha. She's so funny when we talk about this stuff. Hehehehehe. Of course she's my friend and I don't think that it will be more than just friendship. I love Osoro. "Friends?" I put out a hand to shake, "Friends." She shakes my hand. "Will you please be a friend and help me?" I pleaded her then she laughs softly, she has a nice laugh actually,
"Ok Budo. Just as long as you help me with Taro." "I will help you, don't you worry. That's what friends are for, right?" "Yes." 

We practiced the play that we must show on Taro and my dear Osoro, she's getting it good btw, is she like in the drama club before or she naturally acts like that?

(After practicing for 3 hours)

Finally we're done!!! It was a success, "Let's take a break!" I said, excitedly. "Sure but I saw your bike, so can we please ride on it." She pleads with big puppy dog eyes, oh, I can't resist it anymore when she does that, I don't think i could say no, right? "Allllrrriiggghht!"

We get in my bike, riding through the wind, holding tight on me, Ayano said "This is the best ride ever!!!!! Thank you Budo!!" "No problem, Ayano." Man I've never seen her this happy, it's like she emotionally recovered from the past.