Chapter 5: Halfway to success

(Budo's POV)

After our bike ride, I drop Ayano at her house. "Before you go, you want to have some tea first?" What a nice offer, but I have to get going. No! I can't! It will make her sad. Gosh why do I even care? "Sure!" I blurted out suddenly, she smiles cheerfully. "Good. Please go inside."

"Umm, I--" she grabs me by the hand, I kinda blushed a little, argh!!! Why?!! Budo, Budo, budo, please, you're in love with Osoro!!! Not Ayano!! Nvm that. I guess I'm just imagining things. "Please sit." I did what she told me. "Feel at home, Budo." She gave me a warm smile.

After a few minutes, Ayano came back with green tea, man that's my favorite type. "Thank you---" then our fingers accidentally touched each other when receiving the cup. We locked our eyes at each other, and quite getting the blush. Breaking the silence, she finally spoke up "Your tea is going to get cold if y-y-you don't drink it." "O-Ok!" While drinking the tea, "So, Budo, is it too sweet?" "Nope, just fine. " "So tell me, why do you love Osoro-chan?" Oh god, my tea just went through my nose, when it was asked, how embarrassing....

She laughs at me. "Budo?! Were you really that startled when I asked that? Hahahaha. You are soooo funny." "Ok, let's get straight to the point, I *cough*, love her because she's the one who helped me move on from my old crush, and she is pretty and tough, just what I like. And before, she fought for me, because I accidentally bumped into the delinquent. Just when I was about to fight, she stepped ahead of me and she defended me. She was so amazing. I could never forget about that moment."

(Ayano's  POV)

Wow, is that how she is? I always looked at her as a tough and narcissistic woman. But I never thought she has the soft side. I guess that I've been too judgemental on her. "How nice, Budo. Do you want to tell me on how I fell in love with Taro?" "Yes sure. I would love to hear your story!!" He sits folding his legs on my couch. "Ok, it's not all fairytale type of story, but, I was walking, wondering." "What were you wondering about?" "Why my parents left for a 'little trip' and why?" He looks sad, why? "Hey, Budo, what's wrong?"

"Good thing your parents are still alive, but mine's dead." "Don't be sad Budo, I'm here for you. I will be by your side as a friend. You can trust me on anything." "But even though I inherited big money, I'm still sad. But now that you're here, I feel comforted." "Hey, what about we play on my SaikoStation. It will cheer you up!" "Thank you, Ayano! You have no idea on how you cheer me up big time!" He hugged me tightly, "Umm, Budo?" I said awkwardly, he finally realized that he's hugging me, he parts away from me "I'm sorry, I just got too overwhelmed." "That's ok!"

While playing in my SaikoStation, I was almost beating Budo, "go go go!!!" "No! I'm losing!" "Game over!" "Oh man, I lost!" Yes, I won!!!!! I won!!!! "Yes!!!" "No!!!!!! I hate you!!"  "You will win next time." "When?!" "When you get used to it!" "*Yawn*." With just a single yawn, he dropped on the floor, asleep, so I carried him. He's so heavy! Then I dropped him on the bed.