Chapter 11: Revenge

(Budo's POV)

Ok, today's the day Budo, time to kick some butt. "Budo." "What is it?" I put a hand on her waist, while she sits on my lap, I make circles on her back, every touch of her skin intoxicates my senses. "Are you ready to fight now?" "Yep. Oh!! I know!!!" "What?" "Let's also include our members. Members of the martial arts club." "That's a great idea Budo." "Let's go to school now."

(At school)

While we were walking our way to school, I see the very same two delinquents who hit and hurt us. Now what? "Hey, I heard you escape. You are just gonna beg for mercy aren't you?" "No. Why would I do that? You are just nobodies. And thanks for teaching me to be more tough and efficient in my skills." "Well let's see about that." She launches a katana at me, with a swing of the blade, I ducked, "Too bad you missed."

"Oh too bad on how you will get caught again." The other male delinquents charge behind me but luckily I turn around and give em a big hell of a punch while Ayano handles the girls.

(Ayano's POV)

"Ah, getting tough now little lamb?" "Ah, getting less dumb now huh?" I said fiercely at her. While she swings her axe at me, I ducked down and kicked the weapon out of her hands, she tries to retrieve it but I kicked it way far until it goes down the manhole. "Try being a man when fighting. Fist on fist you know.

Instead of relying on your weapons." I challenged her, man to man fight. "No worries pipsqueak, we are not afraid of  you." They crack their knuckles loud and clear. The girl try doing a kick while I caught her foot and pushed her aside. While Budo was punching the guy, the man was about to stab him but I quickly charged and made the knife stab at his forehead. "Budo! He was about to stab you!" "That's so smart of you, baby."

He quickly kisses me on the forehead, "Ayano watch out!!!" "Huh?" Then the girl was about to throw a punch but I dodged and it made her punch the brick wall. Ooh, ouch!! Her knuckles start bleeding but she didn't end it just yet. She picks up a brick and she even dared to threaten us "I...will...kill you guys." While the brick was being thrown, I'm glad none of us got hit. When she makes a dash at us, Budo steps in front of me and blocked her with his arm. When she stumbled, I gave her several solid punches in the face and kick until she's already unconscious.

Good thing that this fight ended early. "Let's go to school."

(At school)

The sensei saw us and she asked "Why the two of you are absent? Explain yourselves immediately!!!!" "Here, just watch this video file." We let sensei watch the cctv footage. She believed us, YES!!! Finally there's someone who believes us. "And you know sensei, Taro killed Osana." "Yes sensei, I saw her corpse on his cabinet."

"What?!?!?!?! This is completely unacceptable!!!! Send me the file. I knew Osoro is just a pain in the butt. Ok, if you really felt threatened, you do whatever you want with them, punish them any way you want." Me and Budo exchanged glances at each other, grinning from ear to ear. "Oh yes sensei, we have an idea to make them learn." "Good, but first, I will talk to them first." "Thank you sensei!!!!!"

(Osoro's POV)

That little dumb piece of trash!!! How dare she escape me?!?!?!!!!! Waiting for my group members to return, I sigh impatiently, what's taking them so long????? "Hey, I wonder where's the others?" Taro said, he finally became a member of the delinquents. "I just don't know ok?!" "Hey you immature love sick bitter violent stupid delinquent!!!!!" Ayano returns with Budo and... Sensei?!

"Why are you all here? Aren't you supposed to be where you belong whatsoever?" "Why even bother, Mr killer?" Sensei hissed at him, "What are you talking about? You know nothing but telling off students!!!" "Why?! You know nothing but murder!!"