Osoro's hints

(Ayano's POV)

During lunchtime, me and Budo ate our own bentos, discussing. "So, it worked, right?" "Yeah, she looks really mad." To my surprise, I saw Kokona-chan and Riku dating and flirting with each other. Oh, she's feeding Riku her bento. Maybe we should do that, to make her more jealous. "Budo." "Ya." "Let's do what Riku and Kokona do, they are feeding each other like crazy. And it will be sweeter." "Good thinking, Ayano."

Osoro comes nearer, we act all sugary and sweet, "Mmm. Ayano, say aaaahhh!" "Is that good, my Budo." "As good as your kisses. Say aaaahhh." I put the food in my mouth. Well, it's just the same that I have. "It's good, isn't?" I can feel Osoro staring. "Yes!!!!! You are the best cook!!!!" While she is still watching, I put aside my empty bento , and lay down on budo's lap, "*whispering*, what is this for, Ayano?"

"*whispering*, to make it even sweeter." he just nods "Oh Ayano, you really are so sweet!!!!!" He tickles me again, "Hahahahaha!!! Stop it!!! Chill!!" "But I love you, Ayano." He lifts me up and kisses my cheek again "Same to you, honey." Then I glance for 1 second to Osoro. She just walked away. The bell rings to say that lunch time is over.

"Hey, Ayano. Meet me here in the martial arts club after school, 'kay?" "Sure." I make my way to the classroom, when I saw senpai beside Osana, secretly cuddling each other. Ok, Ayano, it's all over , you need to move on. Please stop this!! I shake it out of my head and continued to walk.

(Budo's POV)

While in my classroom, I try to focus on the discussion that sensei is teaching but I can't focus since I see Osoro looking cute. I better try to talk to her. "Excuse me Osoro-chan, can I borrow a pen?" "M-m-me? Shouldn't it be your girlfrie---" she stops in the middle of the track, she knows?

"Never mind ok? H-Here, it's a pen. D-D-Don't lose it, ok?" "Ok. Thank you, Osoro." I gave her a wink, "Y-You're welcome, Budo. It's nothing." I can tell, she stammers around me, I think she likes me. It's cute too that she gets nervous around me but she's the leader of the delinquents, she's gotta be tough, like me.

(Osoro's POV)

D-D-Did he just t-t-talk at me?! I must be dreaming!!! I put hand around my cheek, daydreaming. *Sighs dreamily*, to make an effort, I turned around and waved a little to Budo, he smiled and waved back at me. He just looks too cute to wave. I blushed a little. *Squeals softly*, "Miss Osoro!!!!!" "Yes, sensei?"

"Tell me, what is your understanding about the literature of Romeo and Juliet?"

"Ugh!!! Oh, um sensei, the story is about two people, who fell in love together, actually they were meant to be together since they have some common interest, I think, and Romeo's Parents forbid to love Juliet for their parents are enemies. Yet, they have another suitor in mind for her, but they proved that they were meant to be, because when she was sleeping, Romeo thought she were dead, but he suicided then when she woke up, she also suicided. The end." The class applauses quite loud but Budo had the loudest.