Chapter 1

*8 years ago*

Roses Pov

"Come on Rose! Push now!", I want this all to be over now. The sweating, the pain, it absolutely kills me.

"A boy Rose. You have a son!", Molly Brown chimed like the bells in the church that go off at twelve. She then cut the cord and wrapped me and Jacks son up, "Oh he is absolutely gorgeous Rose. Jack would be very proud of you", I then tried to sit up to hold my son in my arms. He was covered in mine and Jacks blood as it ran through his veins. I can't see a more perfect little baby in my arms.

"Jack", I whispered as I looked into my sons eyes, "Jack. I'm going to call him Jack", I said aloud. Molly then came over and sat on the bed.

"I couldn't think of a more perfect beautiful name for him darling", she said looking at him while I held him in my arms. I then felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.

"OWWW!", I screamed.

"Alright honey let's see what's going on"

"It hurts it hurts it hurts", I chirped at her as it continued to go on. It then stopped as I tried to focus my breathing, "What's what's what's going on, Molly? What's hap..happening to me?", I then felt it all over again for another 30 seconds. "Molly tell me", I begged her after the second pain past.

"Rose, you're having twins", she smiled at the end.

"What?", was all I can say. I then felt it again. More harder and stronger. I just looked at Molly as she her eyebrows at me. I then had to admit to her, "I think.. I think you might be right". I then placed my left hand in my bulging stomach, while I held Jack in the other, "when.. When is it going to arrive?", I asked as she put her bloody gloves back on again.

"Very soon Rose. Very soon", I then pushed and gave birth to Jacks little sister, and Jacks daughter, Josephine. Molly the put her in my arms as I placed her right next to her older twin brother. She wailed on for a minute or two before stopping. She continued to move around like her brother making baby noises. Molly then took them for their first bath so they could get cleaned up. She then wrapped them in the same blanket together.

They were cute and they were like two pieces of a puzzle put together. They cuddled into each other like they did in the womb. They are even holding each other's hand. They can't be separated. And they can't let go of each other.

Present

"JACK JOSEPHINE COME ON!", I called out to them wanting to get them out of the house to get them to school," I HAVE A AUDITION IN AN HOUR!", then they both came flying down to stairs together.

They each are a copy of Jack. Jack has golden curly hair with his fathers eyes and skin. While Josephine also had his eyes but had his hair type. She had straight red hair, with Jacks dreamy eyes and my porcelain skin. Both of their eyes, smile and cheeky personality are a dead give away.

"Mommy what's the part about?", Jack asked me

"Well it's based off a famous novel called 'Sense and Sensibility' by Jane Austen. And it's about a family girls who have to get married to get money. But the boys don't want to get married to them cause they have no money. So they run away. But only two of them stay so the two older sisters get married to them", I spoiled the plot for them.

"So what part are you playing Mommy?", Josephine asked.

"I am going for the part of Marianne Dashwood. She is the youngest sister that is set to marry or fall in love someone ", we then arrive at the school gates, "alright time to say goodbye", I then each give them a big sloppy kiss. They both just cringed.

"Bye mommy. Good luck at your audition", they both shouted running up to the schools steps to begin class together. Oh how time flys..