Chapter 5

Jack (senior) pov

Over the last twenty -four hours I looked into dyslexia for Josephine. I need to help these poor kids as much as possible. They are in a bad place at the moment and they need all that help and love they can get. And since no one will help them I will have to do that myself. I checked both of their time tables to storm into their English class. Their I saw Josephine getting whipped for her misspelt word and Jack beside her for standing up for her.

"What the hell is going on here?!", I yelled in class. Everyone then turned and looked at me. The teacher Ms Rocker looked at me with her snake, devil eyes.

"Mr Dawson I suppose you have a good reason for interrupting my class"

"Oh you bet I do", I then slammed down my book and notes on Dyslexia one her desk, " the reason hey Josephine can't spell her words right is this!", I pointed to my notes and he book, "she has dyslexia that makes her see words backwards! making her unable to spell correctly making her get whipped by you! Jack only gets whipped to stand up for her. Cause he knows!", the class room was dead silent  with all eyes on me or Ms Rocker. "Come on Josephine let's go", I helped her up from the ground, "you too Jack let's go", he then immediately packed up his stuff and went out the door went us.

"YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE DAWSON! THEY ARE MY PUPILS!", Ms Rocker yelled from the door in her classroom.

"YEAH WELL! WE'RE DOING OUR OWN ENGLISH LESSONS!", I yelled back at her. We then heard footsteps and we bolted out of the hall to outside.

"Can we go to the park and draw Jack?", young Jack asked me. We then sat down where we were yesterday.

"That was a close one. Thank you Jack", Josephine said. I looked at her in absolute disgust.

"A close one? You almost got your asses whipped in there if it wasn't for me!", I yelled angerily at them both knowing that I am in huge trouble for interrupting their class, punishment and disobeying another teachers orders and rules in her class room. As well as taking her pupils from her without permission. "I mean what is the point to all of this? Is it to draw attention to yourselves? To get some friends? To get your father to come back to you and your mother to look at you?! Huh? Huh! Tell me I'm right. Cause I don't understand your behaviour at all!", Jack then immediately pounced on me and tried to kick and punch me while Josephine watched on in tears, "Jack. JACK! I know what it's like to not have a family. I know what's it's like to walk around the streets you know where nobody notices you. I know what it is like to not have your parents there!", Josephine then ran away in tears Jack just looked at me and went after her.

"Josephine! Josephine!", he called out to her to catch up. I just laid on the ground covered in bruises and scratches where he had hit me . I think I pulled a muscle. I watched them run and run. But what I didn't know was that they didn't come back home last night..

**********************************

I want to give a shoutout to JEND2006 who made me continue on with this book (because this one is really hard to write then all of the others). She is currently in hospital and has written one of my favourite Titanic Fanfictions (GO AND CHECK IT OUT!) it is amazing!!! So I dedicate these chapters and this book to her. Stay strong.

Till next update
Xx

_izzywoodward02_