Chapter 11

Jacks (seniors) pov

Last night to the stars where we floated and stayed in outer space was amazing. I have never missed Rose so much in my life. Her touch, her breath, her smile. She was all mine once again.

"Mommy mommy!", Jack and Josephine stormed into our room. They then just stood in front of us looking at us. With white sheets covering our nudity. I had my arm wrapped around Rose when they walked in. Rose then got up and held the sheet greeting them.

"Morning my darlings", they then both walked over to her and exchanged morning kisses with her. I just laid up in bed watching. They then exited the room.

"Why are you so good to them", I whispered in Roses ear kissing her.

"Jack stop. Stop Jack", but I just kept going. I can't get enough of her, "JACK STOP!", she then got up and stormed out of bed grabbing her dressing gown. I just sat there alone in bed like I always was for eight years. I then put in and went down stairs where Rose was making a cup of coffee or tea. Jack and Josephine just sat in their pjs staring creepily at me knowing that I was with their mother last night.

"Don't you three have somewhere to be?", Rose asked continuing in in the kitchen.

"Huh?", me and the kids said looking at he then at each other. I then eyes the clock.

"Oh shit", us three then immediately rushed upstairs and got changed as fast as we can. We grabbed all of our stuff and rushed out the house knowing that it was 8:25 and school started in five minutes. We started running down the street together trying to calm out bags down.

"Jack stop. Jack!", Josephine called on the footpath with a big stitch.

"Come on Joe I don't want to be late for work"

"Can't run. Can we walk", she hovered over in pain to me and her brother. We then walked slowly side by side trying not to run to get to school.

"Jack have you ever been in space?", young Jack asked me.

"No. Why?"

"Because you and mummy kept talking about the stars. And you taking her to them", oh shit he heard all that.

"Um ok", I replied shaking, knowing what the kids might of heard.

"Yeah and you kept singing 'come Josephine in my flying machine' ", oh fuck.

"Yeah well. That's me and your mums favourite song", I tried to swerve around the topic they were both implying and both curious about.

"Hey! That's the song I'm named after!", Josephine excitedly said. oh now you don't say. "Mummy always sings it to me Jack. Ever since she found out she was having us. She sung it to us every night. Come Josephine in my flying machine going up she goes up she goes", she started to sing. Me and Jack then both joined.

"Balance yourself like a bird on a beam. In the air she goes. There she goes. Up up a little bit higher. Oh my! The moon is on fire. Come Josephine in my flying machine going up all on goodbye", we then arrived at the school gates and the bell rung. We then all split and ran to our classes.