Chapter 19

Jack Jr Pov

*12 o'clock in the morning*

My bladder felt like it is going to explode! I have to go to the toilet no matter what that man Calendon says. Even if he doesn't want to hear the toilet flush and my wash my hands. I have to go now!

I opened the door slowly and tip toed to the stairs I then walked down the stairs and listened to the ring signalling the next day. I then heard voices in the living room. I need to get past there. I held my willy. I then snuck past and went to the kitchen and out the back door. I ran all the way round to the side. I then let it all out. What a relief. I then started to hear noises of banging and voices of some sort from next to me in the ground. I then looked and I saw an old wooden door hidden amongst the grass and plants. It was unlocked. I then opened it. It was daddy.

I then slowly walked down the stairs to hear him shouting and moving about in a chair.

"JACK?! boi am I glad to see you", he turned his chair towards me.

"Daddy why are you tied up like that?", I asked.

"Because, Jack..", that man said behind me, "your daddy's been a very naughty boy. So have you", daddy just looked at him and swallowed. The other man laughed, "your whole family is basically the same. Both of you are Jacks and you have red head girls that you deeply love and are in distress", Daddy then angerly moved his chair. And tried to untie himself. I was then sat down and got tied to a chair also.

"Where are the girls?", he tried to untie himself.

"Oh the girls"

"Where are they?!", he yelled with his face as red as a tomato.

"My my Jack. The more you raise your voice and move the longer you'll be down in this cellar", daddy just sat still and kept looking at him, "what about your son? Jack Dawson Jr? Why don't you behave properly like him? He's a very responsible smart young boy. I know that", he came behind my chair and gripped the top. Daddy's head turned and looked at me. He looked sad. He then turned around and had his head into his chest.

"Well I'm going to enjoy this", the evil man started to walk up the steps, "I want see if you two can rescue your little damsels in destress", me
and daddy then both furiously moved our chairs towards him knowing that he was talking about Mommy and Josephine. He then laughed and shut the doors.

"Alright Jack come back to with me", daddy told me. I then tried to hop over on my chair, "yep that's it", he cheered me on. We then put our chairs back to back. "Alright now I'm going to untie yours while you untie mine. You got it?", I nodded, "Jack? Yes or no"

"yes daddy", we then started to fiddle around with our fingers trying to break the rope. "IM FREE DADDY IM FREE!", I jumped from my seat.

"That's great can you now untie mine. You can see much better", and then daddy's rope dropped to the ground. He then looked at me shocked before picking me up and started kissing me.

"Alright now we need to look for a way out", daddy said looking at the bookshelves and the roof. He then went up to the doors and started to bang on them and kick them, and charge then down. They didn't budge and daddy was hurt. But we never give up. Never.

Ruths Pov

I awoke to a large banging sound downstairs. I crept down the stairs only to find a light on and Calendon smoking and having s glass of wine.