Chapter 17

Roses Pov

"Josephine you can't take that!", I told her.

"But mommy I WANT TOO!", she started to chuck a tantrum.

"I'm not listening to you Josephine Dawson", I continued to pack my own stuff, "you can ask your father when he gets back"

"But he hasn't been back in hours!", she whinged

"That because he's out getting stuff", I then went downstairs and started to prepare lunch, "sit and eat", I instructed them both. They then ate their sandwiches while I made mine and some food for our journey.

*5 o'clock pm*

"Mummy I'm packing it!", Josephine's voice echoed.

"NO YOU ARE NOT!", I rushed up to her and grabbed it off her, "Josephine give it to me!"

"NO!"

"Josie give it to me!", I then slapped her across the face. Oh shit what have I done. Josephine then cried a whole river. I just stood frozen at what I had just done to my daughter. Her brother then came rushing in past me.

"What happened Josie?", he sweetly asked her. But she just cried and cried. I then slowly took a step back and sat on the bed. Jack continued to comfort her. But I know she won't speak till I leave the room. I then picked myself up and let Jack Dawson Jr do all the talking and cheering up. I then sat on my bed and thought about what I had just done.

"Mommy?", Jack slowly entered.

"Yes dear"

"I think you should apologise to Josie", I just laughed at him.

"Oh you're so much like you father, Jack. Your-", I continued to laugh while he stood there with his arms folded  getting angry, "oh I'm so sorry Jack I really am", I then took his hand. He then ran out. I need to make up for it I need to apologise. I feel terrible the way I'm treating them both. They've done nothing wrong. I then got up and walked into there room. There I saw them pack all my stuff from Titanic and Josephine wearing my dress from the night of the sinking.

"TAKE THAT OFF NOW!", I growled at her, "Take all the jewellery and my jewels out of your bags! We are NOT TAKING IT!"

"WHY?!", she yelled back at me, "WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!"

"Don't you dare use that tone with me Josephine!", I replied simple and stern to her.

"Why?!", she stared coldly in my eyes.

"You know why", was my response.

"No we don't", she spoke up as I was just about to leave the room.

"Fine you know what. Have it your way. If you wanna know the story so much here it is", I took a deep breath in, "me and your daddy met on the biggest ship in the world. And you know what happened?! It sunk! It sunk before my very eyes! Mummy ran around with your daddy wearing that dress Josephine. So that is VERY SPECIAL TO ME! Daddy and mummy did some pretty awful things in that dress. And THAT WAS CREATING YOU TWO! I don't know what it is about you, that reflects me and you father characteristics. BUT IT DRIVES ME COMPLETELY INSANE!! No wonder why  I can't stand to look at you two together. No wonder why you a PAIN IN MY ASS! NO WONDER WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH! NO WONDER WHY YOU GET BEATEN AND BASHED AND COME HOME CRYING TO ME! YOU'RE BOTH TWO FERRAL KIDS! NOBODY WANTS YOU!", I then stormed out of there and slammed the door of mine. I then broke down.

Jack Jr Pov

Josie just stood there before she started crying. I then hugged her.

"We have to get out of here Jacky. It's not safe anymore", she continued crying.

"No! mummy didn't mean those things. Daddy still loves us", but before she heard me say the last sentence she ran out of the house,"JOSIE!", I ran after her chasing her down the street. I then grab her arm but then we ran into two tall male adults. He just looked at us from upwards. Josie kept crying. They then helped us up and asked Josephine what was wrong. She told them everything mummy had said to us.

"How about you just wait here for now", he suggested. We then hid behind a bin.

Roses Pov

What the hell was I thinking or saying?! I can't say that to them! THEY'RE MY CHILDREN!! I've stuffed up so bad. They're never going to forgive me. Neither will Jack. He'll take both of them far away from here, especially me. He'll leave me and call off the wedding leaving me pregnant with his baby  again like last time. And that certainty worked out well. I need to go back and apologise DESPERATELY!

"Jack? Josephine?", I entered their room where they were last. I the called out for them in the house. Oh no. I then immediately ran outside and down the street chasing after them. They're not running away. Not this time. "Jack! Joesphine!", I called out to them again. I then saw a red head and a blonde hairs poke out the top of a dumpster. Then Cal jumped out from behind it in front of me.

"Hello sweet pea", he greeted me with, "looking for someone?", stay strong Rose you can do this.

"Yes. Yes I am. My two children actually"

"You mean these two", the twins then came out from behind the dumpster with Lovejoy. Cal just smiled at me. Josephine was clearly not happy to see my face again. Jack just stood there beside her like he always did, "my my Rose. Hitting your own children and screaming at them seems highly applicable. I wonder what Jack would make of all of this when he gets home?", you need to get out of here Rose.

"Well thank you for finding my children Mr Hockley. And it's non of your business of how I punish my own children. Jack, Josephine come along, I started to walk away hoping they would follow. But they didn't, they remained in the same spot with the same look on their faces, "Ok Josephine I'm sorry. I'm sorry I said those things about you and Jack. You know mummy loves you and only does what's best for you. And mummy feels terrible about what she said to you. Can you forgive me?", I begged her on the ground holding her hands, "Josie?", I kept looking into her deep blue eyes she inherited from Jack.

"Daddy would never say those things to me and Jacky", was her first sentence to me after the fight. I feel like terrible parent now. Jacks clearly the better one.

"Yes I know. Your daddy is the most sweetest kindest man I've ever met. He would never hurt you ever! he loves you so so so much. More then I know. He loves you to bits Josephine", I started to cry, "I love you to bits", I started to cry wiping my tears away. She then hugged me.

"Mummy I forgive you", she wrapped her arms around me. I squeezed her tightly. Jack then piled on.

"Me and daddy love you so much", I kissed them both, "never forget that", I then hugged and kissed them both again.

"Family times up. Only waiting for another to begin", Cal snarled.

"Mummy whats he talking about?", Jack Jr asked.

"What I mean Jack, is that your coming round to my place. It's a nice big house! With lots of toys and yard. Would you like it there?", Cal bent down to my son's level holding my hand like his little sister.

"YES!", they jumped for joy. Before I knew it they let go of my hand and were racing to the car.

"JACK JOSEPHINE! Get out of the car right now!", I ordered them.

"Oh Rose. Come on. The deal is still on, remember?", he raised an eyebrow at me while the twins were wildly excited about being in the car.

"Never", I then ran. Cal then caught me and gripped me by the arm, "arrgghhhh"

"Your nothing but a worthless slut", he punched me hard in the face, "raising two basted children without a father. I don't think so Rose", he punched me again. I then started to drool on the concrete with blood coming from my lip, nose and top of my head, "the only time you'll only ever be able to see Jack now is in your dreams", he then punched me again. I then passed out.