Chapter 25

Jacks pov

The next day Rose was struck down with severe morning sickness. The best I could do was help her and keep Josephine away. She would only make Rose feel worse.

"Hey what about when you feel better we get married huh?", I changed the subject to a more happy one. "What do you say to that?", tears then rolled from her eyes and she wiped them away. And she nodded.

"Yes. YES JACK!", she threw her arms around me in a tight embrace. "I wouldn't have it any other way. Plus it would be good. I would have a link to Josie. And she can call me "mummy" again. And we can start over. I can be a better mother to her Jack. Better than I was before she got knocked"

"Then we'll start from there", I kissed her. "Get some rest", my hand slipped down her face.

*******

As Rose was upstairs asleep I got some stuff organised. I looked all through her bags to find her wedding gown and Josie's. I found my tux and what Jack Jr is going to wear.

"Alright. Jack, Josie", I called them both in, "me and Rose are gonna get married tonight"

"Yay!", they cheered

"Shhhhh", I told them to be quiet, "but I need you to stay home and keep this all quiet. I'm going to go out and get the church ready. You just need to have mummy ready and meet me here at this place and this time", I handed them a piece of paper to them. "I will be there and so will your clothes and hers", I told them so they don't worry. I then left.

Jack Jr Pov

Mummy woke up from her nap and went downstairs , "where's your father?", she asked.

"I don't know. He went out", I told her keeping daddy's secret/ surprise.

"He told you to get rest and meet him here and at that time", Josie handed her the note.

"Huh. Ok then", she looked at the numbers on the clock, "I suppose I'll better get ready then", she then walked up the stairs and started to get changed.

"Yesssss", me and Josie highfived. We then ran off in different directions and started to get ready.

***

It was cold so we all dressed warm. We each wore scarves and mummy wore gloves holding our hands.

"Well here we are. Out the front of a church", she sounded confused not knowing what daddy is planning.

"Let's go inside!", I pulled her towards the doors.

"Jack I think we've got the wrong address", we then opened the doors to see lights and candles lit everywhere and daddy standing in the middle.

"DADDY!", me and Josie ran to him. He then hugged and kissed both of us.

"Jack. What's going on?", mummy walked and then stood a level down from where we were.

"Well SURPRISE! It's our wedding" , mummy then looked around at all the pretty things daddy had set up.

"Oh Jack-"

"Listen Rose. I want you to go to the back room with Joe and get changed. Be back here in 20 minutes", mummy then nodded before she kissed him. She then walked off with Josie but didn't hold her hand.

"What do we do?", I asked.

"We go and get changed and be back in twenty", me and daddy then went to the opposite side of the church and got dressed.

Jacks (seniors) Pov

I stood at the alter with both Jack and Josephine by my side for support. Josephine wore a creamy white dress that was almost like Roses. Jack Jr put on the nicest clothes that me and Rose could find. He stood very proud beside me copying everything I do.

Rose then entered and walked down the aisle by herself. She had her hair up in a loose messy bun. She wore a matching set of earrings and necklace. And she wore a white beaded dress like her red from all those years ago on Titanic. The ceremony then started.

"I do"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride", Rose and I then slowly moved in closed then kissed. The twins erupted in cheers and applause. We then stopped and smiled. We are now married.

"Does this mean I can call you mummy now?", Josie asked

"Yes", she replied, Josie came racing into her arms. This is what I wanted. "I'll always be here and look after you ok"

"Ok. I love you. Mummy", Josie said bringing Rose to tears and hugging her but tighter.

"Where's the honeymoon dad? Every married couple needs to go on a honeymoon", Jack Jr wondered.

"This is it. Santa Monica is it", I explained to him.

"Cool!", he then jumped into my arms and I held him.

"Daddy I'm hungry", Josephine was in Roses arms getting tired.

"Sounds like you need some sugar huh. Something like ice cream?", her face then lit up.

"Yeah yeah yeah!", she craved some. We then walked out to the pier and got ice creams for everyone. The twins then mucked around while me and Rose looked out to see.

"I can't believe it's been over eight years since I met you . Since we last went out on a boat and out to sea together" , Rose said still eating her ice cream.

"And in all that time, I was always thinking of you. What our lives would of been like. What our future kids would look and be like. I never stopped thinking about you and the life we could made. But I realise now", in turned to face her, "I've got that. We're here. And we're married! I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you Rose. And I'll never let go of you. Ever", she just stared into my eyes and constantly smiled.

"If it weren't for you here now I don't where I would be. Dead perhaps. But God put us on that ship for a reason. He gave me you. And I'm so incredibly grateful. Everyday. Even when you weren't here and it was just the twins. I was grateful that they were here. Even thou I didn't speak or act like it. But now you're here and it's better. Better than I've possibly imagined in my mind. I love you Jack. And I'm not letting go of you again", she then hugged me for s few seconds before we realised that Jack had broken his cone in his hand. From running around to much and gripping onto it.

"Here you can have mine", I offered him. He then picked himself off the ground and ate it. We then all walked home. We are now all officially a family.