Chapter 27

Josephine's pov

I kept running and running. I pushed past people like my tears running down my face. I knew daddy and Rose would look for me on top. So I went to the bottom. I jumped down on the sand and hid beneath all the people and the rides. I could hear everyone's conversations but none were about me. They don't even care about me and know that I'm here. I then crawled up in a tight ball and cried.

Roses pov

"Jack we can't wait all day!", I wanted to go out and find her.

"Rose she'll be back. Trust me", Jack tried to stop me.

"No Jack. I'm not waiting a minute more for our little girl to return. Shes out there all alone, cold and by herself! She needs love, Jack. She needs her family. She needs to know. And I know it might drive her insane. But I'll tell you what is. THIS! Us lying to her. Me and Jack being quiet like we are not here. When will we all ban together and help her? Cause right now it's just you two boys. AND I'M NOT INVOLVED! She's got her memory of both of you. But not me!", Jack then tried to interrupt me, "no Jack. She's my daughter. And she's forgotten me. I need to find her and make things straight. Without you there", I told Jack, "now I'm going to find her. And there's nothing you can do about it", I then walked past them both and went out the front door.

I searched all round the pier with no luck. I then went for a walk along the beach front to try and clear my head watching the waves going back and forth. I then saw a little red curly hair girl crying. Josephine! I then slowly approached her trying not to scare her. She just looked at me.

"GO AWAY!", she cried.

"Oh Josie", I took at step forward and then she immediately moved. Ok well this tactic ain't working. Jack! I was upset like her and he tried to persuade me to come back over. It worked. I need to do what he did. "I can't. I'm to involved now. I'm part of your family Joe. Everyone else accepts me but you", I rubbed her back, "what about the baby? I'm sure it'll need its big sister. Trust me. He or she will love you! And we won't love you any more or any less"

"Really?", she brought her head up.

"Yes. I've got a son and daughter who I love very much. And this child will be the same. Love never runs out. It just gets shared round"

"Is that why you married daddy? To share the love you had with Jack, to me and my dad?"

"I guess. But you see how my love for my son Jack never changed? Well that's basically like me, you and daddy. I love you all the same like him", she nodded before she looked at the small waves rolling in to shore. "Do you wanna come home me? I know the boys are missing you heaps. Come on", she wiped away her tears and held my hand. We then exited the beach, walked across the road till we were home.

"Look who I found", I walked in holding her hand. She then ran straight to her father.

"I love you daddy. I won't run away again", she said to him.

"I love you to Joe", he kissed her. She then left his arms and stood in front of her twin brother. She then hugged him.

"I love you Jack", she said to him. Awwwwwwwwww. He then hugged her back.

"I love you too. Josie", he squeezed her tightly. She then ran to me and gave me the biggest cuddle out of all of them.

"I love you Mummy" , was all she said to make my heart complete. All my doubts about her memory loss of me are gone. Nothing can overcome to what I am feeling righty now. Nothing can bring me down.