Chapter 30

* 4 years later*

Jacks pov

We returned to Santa Monica pier. Jack Dawson Jr had just turned twelve, Jordan is about to turn four, and Rose is carrying our 3 mouth old daughter Madeline in her arms.

We let the boys go on rides and play games in slideshow alley. But as the night dragged on we all became much calmer, we then knew what we had to do.

We then all slowly walked to the end of the pier. The boys went up to the rail and looked at the water. Rose and I just stood behind them looking out to sea where we had fallen in love. I then pulled out Josephine's drawing.

"Jack will you do the honours?", I handed it to him. He then just stared at me and Rose.

"Re..really?", we then both nodded.

"Go ahead", Rose said nudging him to do it. He then turned around and looked at the drawing.

"What's that Jack?", Jordan asked.

"My sister Josephine's drawing. You never met her. She died a few weeks before you were born. Here", he then took a step forward to the rail. "This is for you Joe", he then let it go and it fell into the water. "I miss you Joe", he began to cry, "I miss you everyday", he ran back in tears to us.

Jordan's Pov

Jack ran back to mummy and daddy and I watched he drawing in the water. It had me, mummy, daddy, and my sister on it. I then saw a little girl with red hair in the water grab the drawing. She just smiled and waved at me. I waved back to her before she disappeared into the deep dark water with the drawing.

"Jordan you ready? Let's go", Daddy waved me over. Mummy then walked with Jack with her arm around him holding Maddie, "you want to go up on my shoulders?"

"YEAH!", Daddy then lifted me up and we walked around the pier for an hour before we went back home.

Roses Pov

That night as I laid awake thinking about Josephine. I saw a girl with straight hair looking over Madeline's cot. She looked to be around Jack Jr height. She is 12.

"I'm happy mummy. You should be too", she then looked over her shoulder and walked over to me. She then kissed me on my forehead. "I'm happy here mummy. I'm proud of you", she tucked a curl behind my ear. It feels so real. She smiled at me.

"Jo.. Jo Josephine?", I asked as she walked away disappearing. I know it was her. I know it. I know my own daughter. She's happy. Shes young. She's normal. She's loved. She's safe. She's in heaven.

She came to me. To make sure I am ok. I never was the same after her death, I know that, both Jacks know that. It was different. Nothing was the same without her. It was like when the kids have a partner and he/she didn't do turn up. And they can't do anything but sit there waiting, doing nothing. Everything felt disfigured. Including the house. Even Jack Jr.

He always had a sibling to play with. But when Josephine was gone. So was one part of him. It was like that part he gave to her, but shared. But in the end gave it to her never to return it back.

Jack is a terrific father. He's done absolutely everything for us. He's always my shoulder to cry on. And loves and supports the children. I'm so glad he's back and in my life and is my husband.

Where in the world would I be without him? Where would I be without him saying all those words aboard Titanic? Where would I be without my children? Our children. The children that gave me a new life to live. To make each day count. The children who have talent and passion for art. The 4 children who have so much light and love to give to this cruel world.

I may only have four kids and the promise that me and Jack would have no more. But to see my life in pictures drawn by the ones that I love. The eyes that I cherish and see glued in the back of my head. Brings back the memories and adventures that I had. Ones that will stick with me forever. That's why every time they draw and I look up. I'm Doodling Our Way Back.

**********************************
A/N

I'm going to finish this book here.

I know this book is sad but it's just the way it turned out. I like the ending. Nice touch and tie in with the tittle.

There will not be a sequel to this!
It's a stand alone book!

I hope you all enjoyed reading this . I have 5 TITANIC FANFICTIONS. They are a series.

(Book 1..., 2..., 3...)

(Making It Count (Rose fanfiction) part 1,2)

Fight or Flight?

Just got to my profile and you'll see them.

Thanks.Xx
God bless,

Dicaprisunisshinning