Chapter 1: New Beginning

I walked closer to the building. I started to realize how crazy I must have been for actually thinking that I could get this job. But it was worth the try. I walked to the door of the office. In translucent glass door said Eleanor Perrish, the boss of the corporation for Purple Light. Purple Light is the name of the magazine I was supposedly gonna work for. I knock on the door. As I get escorted in by two bodyguards, she causally points for me to sit down. I nervously get my hair together making sure no darn flyaways where in the way. I knew that if I didn't get this job I would have to go back into the abused women's shelter. But it already is hard to live there and go to work so there is  no turning back. I look up to see a well aged but beautiful women. She instantly reminded me of her. My mother. "So tell me what is your name again?" I stopped gazing suddenly." I am Clara, Clara withers." She begins writing something in her notepad.        

" So Clara tell me where your date of birth is and where you currently live." I shake my throat and give a cough. "My current location?" She looks back up. " Yes."........

I didn't know what to exactly to tell her. Did I tell her the truth. Or should I cover things up. '' I live on 4578 Rubertt street.'' I lied. I freaking lied. '' Okay and your date of birth?'', she began scribbling something.'' I was born December 11, 2000 and my place of birth is Troy right her in New York.'' She looks back up and then asks something else. 

'' So you are exactly 22.'' She says. 

'' Yes.''

''Okay tell me more Clara.''

'' Okay so I started working......