Chapter 4

Megan's POV

*punch*

"Harder!"

*punch*

"10 more come on!"

*punch punch*

Fuck...I can't get Diego out of my head!

It's like his stuck in my head!

*groan*

"Ok ok ok. Meg enough."

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I pant.

"You've been hitting to hard. Are you venting about something." Ian asked.

His my coach. Ian's the only person I trust in the mafia.

His like my second father, he promised to not tell anyone anything. Not even the boss.

"Sorry. Somethings happen in school." I lay on the floor and drank some water.

"Well you better be solve whatever it is. The fight is a week away. I want to sharpen you." Ian stated seriously while checking his phone.

"It's not like I can get any more dangerous right? I'm the best you have." I scoff rolling my eyes.

"Don't give me that attitude young lady. I treat you like a daughter and this is how you give back." Ian's face going red.

"Right dad~"

He groans and pinch his nose bridge.

"*sigh* look daughter~. You can get more dangerous. Boss is really pressing me hard on you. His trying to bribe me to give information about you." Ian sat beside me.

"Boss wants to know me?" I scrunch my nose.

"No he wants you. Boss wants to recruit you. And apparently their children are interested." He smirked.

"Diego?!" I yelled sitting up.

"And Isabella. Oh and boss's wifey too."

"Wife?!"

"Look I've got it under control. You didn't tell anything to anyone correct." Ian glared at me.

My face froze and gave a panic face.

"You did not! Young lady!"

I stood up and tried to calm Ian down.

"I-I didn't say much. Plus I got it under control." I smiled sheepishly.

"Who did you tell."

"Diego..." I whisper.

"WHAT!"
-------------------------------------------
Diego's POV

"How's my boy." Mom cooed.

"Mom~" I whined.

"Oh shut it. I don't see you often. Now tell me is there anyone in school you like." She hugged me.

"What. No mom! There's no one in school I like.."

"Really then why are you blushing." She teased.

"Who's blushing."

"Dad." I greeted.

"Son now tell me who's blushing." He smiled side hugging me.

"Or little boy here has a crush." Mom kissed dad's cheek.

"What. Diego how come you never tell me first. I thought we are always man to man." Dad faked hurt.

Mom scoff.