Chapter 26

Megan's POV

Ouch.

My head hurts.

Well duh you hit your head stupid.

Who are you! A ghost!!!

I'm just a random voice inside your head. Normally this only happens when you need to wake up from a coma.

Coma! What coma!

Chill sweetie. You've just been asleep for a week. You should have seen that guy who waits beside your bed every day.

Who?

Oh you don't know?

Nope not a clue.

Diego duh. Don't tell me you forgot. You know. Boyfriend future husband too be.

Sounds familiar not to sure though.

YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER. Stop, Stop not remembering. He's gonna be crushed when you wake up and you don't know who you are.

Remember.

I can't. That boy sounds familiar. But I just can't.

Remember.....

Hey. Where are you going?

Remember.................

Oi!

WAKE UP!

Soon I just jumped out of the bed and start to gasp for air.

That scared me....

"MEGAN! Your awake!!!"

A loud sound pierce through my head and I cry out. I closed my eyes letting the ringing in my head disappear.

"Megan?" A melodious voice makes me open my eyes instantly.

"Aria!" I smiled happily.

"Hey honey. Do you feel ok?" She smiled beaming happily at me.

"My head hurts a bit and I can't feel my legs so..."

"You broke one of your legs so you won't be able to walk for awhile. I'll give you some painkillers for the headache." She wrote stuff down on her clip board.

Wait....

Now that I'm thinking about it...

Why am I here.

"Honey do you remember anything?" Aria said sensing my distress.

"Ummm..."

"The last thing you remember." She clarify.

"Well.... I was having a match then a painful sharp stab somewhere on my body then I blacked out."

"You were in a match with someone called the Doppeler. Sound familiar?" She said with an uneasy smile.

"Oh yes now I remember. She cheated!" My voice rose and cracks.

"Here have some water." Aria handed me a cup and I drank the whole glass down.

Damn that was good.

"Who was the one who shouted so loudly just now. That person was annoying." My scrunch my nose.

"Oh that was Diego."

"Who's that?"
——————————————————————-

Diego's POV

"She doesn't remember me......."

Tears well up in my eyes and my chest felt like it was being squeezed hard.

"The memory lose is only temporary. I can assure you that. But for how long it's going to take for Megan to get them back I don't know." Mom crouched down and hugged me.

"She doesn't know me.." My voice cracks and I started to sniff.

"She'll remember."

"What if she doesn't. It hurts Mom." My chest continues to hurt even more.

"I know sweetie I know. But you have to put on a brave face. Go in. Talk to her maybe she'll recognize you if you are near her." She moved her hands rubbing on my back soothing me.

Mom used to do that to me when I was a kid. Dad always scolded me for not being tough enough when I cry.

"I can't. I can't face her. It's too much." I sniffles more and continued to cry.

My moon has forgotten me......