Chapter 8

Megan's POV

*squeals, shouts, fan-girl-ling*

"He kissed you?!" Bella shouted and fell backwards to her bed.

"No. I kissed him. Me." I stared back correctly.

"Gurl!!!" Elli jumped up and down going crazy while ally was laughing her butt off.

"Can we please not talk about it and watch vampire daries~!!! (Spoiler alert!!! On vampire diaries!!!⚠️) I need to know the last few episodes after stefen and caroline got married!!!" I whined.

"Ok ok fine you big baby!" Ally rolled her eyes and opened Netflix on Bella's TV.

"Oh wait shit! Meg. You need to go and buy some white and pink roses for my mom." Bella said.

"Why?" I raised a brow. Those are my favorite flowers including lilies.

"Well Mom wanted a dinner meeting, you and your friends. So make a good impression."

Come to think about it. Mateo already approves of me, I need Mrs Rodriguez like me too...

"I'll go now."

Quickly I took my wallet and phone.

Slipping on my shoes I power jog to the nearest flower shop.

Entering the shop, bells rung.

"Oh you're our first customer today! Thank god." A cool looking girl sighed smiling at me.

She's a natural red head(think about Bella thorn)

"Hi." I smiled. "Do you have any-"

*door opens and shop bells ring.*

A beautiful Brunette walked in. She looks to be around her late 30's but she looks flawless still.

"Welcome." The red head smiles again with a cheerful voice.

Very likable.

"Hey do you know where the rose section is?" The lady asked.

"Oh last section at the back."

She nods and smiles at me passing through.

But I didn't have the chance to smile back.

"So what were to looking for?"

"Oh-um. White and pink roses." I remembered.

"Ah last section too and if correct it's the last batch so you might wana get it before the lady does. If she wants it."

I ran to the back and once I spotted the roses, I ran once more speeding like light.

Quickly my hand got to it but another touched it.

"I called it!" Me and another voice said together.

Looking up it was the lady.

A few seconds past and we burst out into a fit of laughter.