Chapter 28

Megan's POV

"You have a son?!!!!"

Aria looked at me heart broken. Like I killed a puppy or something.

"You really don't remember?" She grabbed my hand holding into her warm ones.

"No I only know you had a daughter. Belle right?" I'm certainly sure I got it wrong.

"Bella, Megan. Isabella." Aria sighed and wrote something else on her board.

"Where's my mom. W-wait... where's my father.."
——————————————————————————

Diego's POV

"This is getting out of hand." My dad mutters as mom strokes his arm.

Bella was crying silently beside me. I pulled her into a side hug and she finally sobbed.

"So She doesn't remember anything?" Bella said.

"No Bella she remembers- wait no that's not right.... erm Megan-"

I winced without even knowing. Hearing her name really hurts me.

"Sorry Diego.. she remembers me but she doesn't remember both of you. And doesn't know who Mateo is either."

"Wait mom then how does she know you?" Bella asked. Suddenly I'm interested as well.

"Well that's the point I tried asking her that but she just kept quite like in her own world. I'll ask her again tomorrow."

Dad nods and stood up. Mom grabbing his arm used him to pull her up.

Bella and I stood and walked back to our rooms.

I went to take a shower trying my best not to think about megan.

I heard a couple of knocks on my door, so I quickly got out and got dressed.

"Mom? What's going on?"

"You should come with me to see Megan tomorrow." She said softly.

I stiffened. Hearing her cries again that night. Her saying my name like a possessed person.

"No mom. She needs time. I can't help. She doesn't even remember me!" I yelled making her jump slightly.

"You do know that I'm a doctor right." She snarl.

"You my son are testing my abilities. I don't want another excuse. You are coming tomorrow." She grinned happily and quickly said a goodnight before escaping my room.

Sighing I thought about whether I should go to the hospital NOW.

Like before. My parents didn't know about it and neither does Bella.

...

Maybe not. She needs to rest. It's late. And I should be sleeping.

But I can't.
————————————————————————-
Megan's POV

In the morning I was feeling a bit better. My head didn't hurt as much and I am getting used to the cast on my leg.

Aria came in and gave me my meds ask me how I'm doing blah blah blah. Oh and she told me that her son will visit her and will come see me.

I don't know why but I'm excited.

It's a bit scary. I mean.... this guy could be a murder, rapist I don't know. I'm making stuff up.

All I know is that I'm excited.

Suddenly the door slides open.

I felt the wind knocked out of me when I saw this boy walked in.

He had hair that it styled straight up but flops just a little. A jawline to die for, piercing blue eyes and his lips!

I must be a sight to see. I haven't brushed my hair or got ready... But I cant walk so...

I shamelessly checked him out from head to toe. Continuing from the neck to his body, he was wearing a white tight-fitting shirt that stuck to his muscled body. I could see his six packs but not so clearly.

He smirked and I knew I was caught red-handed. But I'm not complaining. The guy was good looking.

I blushed as he walks closer gk me and sits by my bed. The smirk wore was now gone. All played in his eyes are gone.

"How are you doing?" His voice was so husky and sexy. But I could tell he was serious.

"I'm doing fine." I smiled happily comfortable that he is here. Even though in have NO idea who he is.

My body is just happy and I can see that he can sense it. His entire body relaxes.

"Not to sound rude or anything but... Who are you?" I asked cautiously. This guy could be someone important in my life and I could destroy whatever we have by saying the wrong words.

He stiffens and looks down. He grabbed my left hand and I let him take it. Wondering what he will do.

Suddenly he kissed it mumbling on the skin.

"I missed you so much..." he almost sounded heartbroken.

Diego then continued to massage my hand and we stay comfortable quiet.

My stomach soon growled. Right, I haven't had breakfast. They don't serve till 10am.

Diego chuckled and kissed my hand again.

"I'll get you some food love. What does my moon want?" He smiled adoringly at me.

"Pancakes. Pancakes would be great. Oh and extra syrup..." I mutter embarrassedly.

"Whatever my moon wants. I'll get it." Diego kissed my forehead and soon left.

Wait...... Where did Diego come from?...