Chapter 24

Megan's POV

I recollected myself and changed into my sports outfit. And to top it all of. My black eye mask to hide.

"Hey."

Turning, Ian stood at the door way holding my blue gloves.

"Hi." I replied smiling softly.

"Ready? Last fight. Make it worth your while." Waving the gloves at me he chuckled and walked over.

"It's a big thing to do this for him you know? Do you really love him?"

Smiling sheepishly I hugged Ian and sighed. But it's not the 'I hate my life' sigh. It's for of a 'this will be worth it' sigh.

"Yes, Ian I love him. Annoyingly to you, I don't know why." I laughed and patted both his shoulder.

"Diego is dangerous. That's why I don't want you with him. Not to mention his father."

"Mateo and Diego are the best protection I have. They treat me like family. And I appreciate that." Looking back on how nice their family treated me and Aria making dinner.

"What about me. Carol and me are like family. I'm your 'dad' as you say." He rolled his eyes making me stifle a laugh. "Look all I'm saying is... your my 'daughter' and I really don't want to see you hurt. What Diego did just now went to far for you. Just please know what your doing and the choice your making."

"Whao. Look old man. Beautiful speech and all but I know what I'm doing. I love Diego but you and Carol will always be my family. My first family okay? Nothing will change that. Now chill. I'm fight is in a few minutes. Tell me shit." My serious face showing.

"Ok your competitor is the doppeler. She's 25, don't underestimate since as she's older. The woman is strong. But you can. Beat her using the defensive method first, tire her then bam! Hit her where it hurts. Her face. She just went through jaw surgery." Ian smirked feeling proud of his very creepy stalking.

"Ok... but I'll feel bad. The shit just went through surgery." I pout slightly.

Hey! I maybe a fighter and all hitting people but I still have a heart you know.

"Yeah. And you want to live correct! So beat the shit and go ride into the sunset." He laughed and shake me.

"Ok!!!! Enough. I'll beat her." Rolling my eyes I start to plan my attacks on her.

*ding ding!!*

My fight....

It's starts now.
------------------------------------------------------------
Diego's POV

My breath hitched as I saw Megan and 'the dopperler' climb into the ring.

"Now I want a nice, clean fight am I clear!" The referee shouted and when meg and her competitor didn't say anything, he blew his whistle and the fight begins.

"So do you always wear that hideous mask? Or is it to hide your ugly face." The Doppeler mocks and laughs.

Some people viewing the fight growled and booed her whilst some whisper among themselves.

I saw Megan's jaw tick but kept her cool and didn't say anything.

"Can't talk? Cat got your tongue."