Chapter 15

Megan's POV

"B-but how?! You're suppose to be locked up!" I stared at my 'father' shocked as hell.

"Don't be so sad. Didn't you miss me?" He smirked evilly. I shivered in disgust.

"I wonder what I should do to you while your here. Torture you?"

My blood froze but I put on my best face to hide my nervousness...

I'm shaking in the insides.

"Bring her to her room. Megan's little boy toy will be here soon." He turned to me. "And I need someone as a leverage."

Tears welling in my eyes my father laughed and exited the room.

Evan came back and hand cuffed me. But before he could I round house kicked him and hit his neck causing him to faint.

Two more guards came at me and I take them on easily.

Bashing their heads together, someone tackled me from my back.

Crying out I fell but before my face literally smashed the floor, my hands came and went to a plank position.

Hitting the floor I groan and turn over. Kicking the person off me I jump up and ready for action.

"STOP! DON'T YOU DARE MEGAN MOON OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU HERE AND NOW!" My dad shouted and I spit out some blood which was caused by a cut on my lip.

Snarling I walked to one of the guards and he nervously hand cuffed me.

Walking time to my 'room', the guard hand cuffed me and gave me some gel. Smiling he walked off and I just stared at the gel he gave me.

Opening it I sighed and found it was aloe era. Putting it on my lip and hands I snapped it shut and decided to find a way to escape.

Authors note: hihi. Sorry if this is super short but I'm having serious writers block. And I don't know how to overcome it.

I'm trying but I am thinking off writing a new book to have more ideas come to me. But, but I'm writing this book finish first.

Reading more and more romance stories, I'm going to mash them all together. Like the events and stuff. So let's see how that goes. Right now I'm calling it 'Taming The Billionaire'. And I think I want to make it a series. There will be 5 guys. Obviously the first guy will start the story off. And I don't want it to be 'oh this will never happen to me in real life' kinda shit. Because i am going to try to inspire people to write more stories.

1. Because I'm running out of stories to read 😂

2. I know people who are reading wattpad for a long time or likes to read books are wanting to TRY to write some. And I was like this too.

So you guys can DM me and I will read, support and help all of you as best as I can.

See y'all next time baiii! 🥞🦉😘