Chapter 18

Megan's POV

Shifting slightly my back hurts so much...

"Moon. Don't move too much." A raspy voice cracked while saying.

"Might want to drink some water. You sound like a dying cat." I laughed my eyes still closed. But I soon open them, remembering everything clearly.

"Hey I've been here since forever." Diego huffed and drank the bottled water which is for me.

"How-"

"Just a few hours. You slept like a log." He complained and kissed my forehead. Leaning against mine for a while. I took the time and savor the feeling of being with my Diego.

"I missed you... so much." I breathed out inhaling his manly cologne.

"I went rouge for you." He chuckle and looked me in the eyes making me blush.

"Thanks." Giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Where's Evan." I asked Diego and he did that cute thing where his eyebrows will scrunch up together.

"Somewhere." He mutters and climbs in the bed with me.

"Where is he Diego." I jabbed his side making me flinch.

"Mafia prison." He burry his face in my neck.

"He didn't do anything you know that right." I hug his whole head.

"He hurt you. Not to mention likes you. And your mine. All mine." Diego growled and I rolled my eyes at his possessiveness.

"Yeah yeah. All yours bad boy." I laughed making him tilt his head up.

"Don't laugh." He glared.

"Awww your so cute when your mad."

Diego's face hardening even more I howled with laugher.

"Stop~" He whined and I sobered up and kissed him on the lips making it up to him.

"Happy?" I flick he's nose.

"Very. Bella is better and back to her chirpy self." Nodding at the good news I ask about my father and he said that their gonna have a trial on what to do with him.

"Do you want us to kill him?" Diego asked cautiously.

"He doesn't deserve it but if he's really a problem... you should consult my mom."

Grinning, I slap his face lightly about wanting to kill my 'father'.

"No more boxing. I told Ian to let you go."

"What?!"

"You'll be a member of our mafia. Protecting people who needs it and killing people when needed."

"It's not up to you! In the 'ring' at least I won't die! In the mafia I will!" I shouted scared.

"Ok ok ok. Shhhh I won't make you do anything dangerous obviously. All I need you to do is stay by my side and not getting hurt." Diego kissed my temple lightly and we went back to sleep.

Authors note: hihi. Sorry if I'm not updating up or it's too short. I just ran out of ideas and I want to cut this book short.

So this book is coming to an end. Sorry to those who are expecting more from me...

I just thought doing a sequel would be easy but it's not. If any of you want to help me with the book please do so.

Till then!! Bai!